Do you know what happened to the member "The Beard" ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
Broken man

Broken man

Didn’t he claim he bought his testosterone base in bulk he was selling from Purple Panda? What other source have you found that you felt effects from?
Ye, he did, I was taking his stuff for a while but even after I tried every way how to use it, I never experienced the feeling I had from trying test few years ago. I was still curious why its that way so I was finding and thinking and was lucky because I asked one member here to send me 1 gram so I can tell if there is a difference and I found its is....

I dont know how long are you member of this forum but after certain time, you will find that this forum has like waves of people that gain popularity but go away because of some reason. Its almost same every time, somebody who is looking smart and with experience arrives and is giving advice, gains alot of popularity most of the time because people here are desperate and I would say without much success because I see the same names all the time with same problems. So they jump on his advice and he is one of the top posters. Haidut, olive, travis..... Sad is that even thy good guys are going away.
To be fair, haidut still posts quite a lot, and Travis died. But I see your point. Olive left because it was clear he had fundamental disagreements with Peating. If you read his final posts, he expounds on how important he believes estrogen to be. My favorite poster, @tyw, no longer posts anymore.

Grapelander

What are you doing? Why would you even show something like this?
I always thought the Rubin guy was creepy.

PF.JPG

OP
Broken man

Broken man

To be fair, haidut still posts quite a lot, and Travis died. But I see your point. Olive left because it was clear he had fundamental disagreements with Peating. If you read his final posts, he expounds on how important he believes estrogen to be. My favorite poster, @tyw, no longer posts anymore.
Haidut is not as active as before. I understand it but the thing is that this forum is not stable and you can see how people are changing with every wave. I remember guy that torn in half this forum..... He made his own forum and alot of members went away with him. It was called "Hackstasis".

Andman

Ye maybe he was, but he was selling fake stuff, was lying to me alot of times and his coaching was like " you look very bad, you should increase your androgens....." take the good from him but I know he also made post that even he had very high blood testosterone, his body didnt change much. Just dusty trickster for me. That is the problem with this forum, you guys are not experimenting and questioning. I dont know how long are you member of this forum but after certain time, you will find that this forum has like waves of people that gain popularity but go away because of some reason. Its almost same every time, somebody who is looking smart and with experience arrives and is giving advice, gains alot of popularity most of the time because people here are desperate and I would say without much success because I see the same names all the time with same problems. So they jump on his advice and he is one of the top posters. Haidut, olive, travis..... Sad is that even thy good guys are going away.

and knowing all this you still sent him cash and wanted coaching from him? :O

same for gbold and hackstasis, that guy was a complete lunatic and left the desperate PFS people out to dry (after making some cash from hair mineral tests ofc)

agree with @Razvan

OP
Broken man

Broken man

and knowing all this you still sent him cash and wanted coaching from him? :O

same for gbold and hackstasis, that guy was a complete lunatic and left the desperate PFS people out to dry (after making some cash from hair mineral tests ofc)

agree with @Razvan
I was forced to because I wanted few things from him :)

yerrag

Did he ever solve his problem with bacterial infection?

Andman

I was forced to because I wanted few things from him :)

i see, well its a learning experience at least!
if you explain a bit more perhaps we all can figure out alternative ways to get those things you need or want to know?

i have to add that at least the beard shared some valueable insights and blood work from his experiments while olive was basically a roidhead giving out diet advice for naturals and not much else

this is simply my opinion ofc and im not implying that im any better than those guys

OP
Broken man

Broken man

if you explain a bit more perhaps we all can figure out alternative ways to get those things you need or want to know?

i have to add that at least the beard shared some valueable insights and blood work from his experiments while olive was basically a roidhead giving out diet advice for naturals and not much else

this is simply my opinion ofc and im not implying that im any better than those guys
I was buying test from him :D.

K

Kayaker

It's an Ace Ventura reference, in disgust I'd ever interacted with the thing.

Calm down miss. Wherever on this earth you find the brightest light you'll find the darkest shadows.
She gone. :lol:

Who are these darkest shadows you speak of? ?
More like top 5 high serotonin individuals.
Some high-5-HT people leave. I'm surprised some of them are still around.

iarkosios

I was getting transcrotal compounded cream (testosterone base) from him. Searched everywhere on the web and found nothing except gels.

OP
Broken man

Broken man

first few batches were very solid yea but the last one just before he quit the forum was prolly fake T.
Ye, the first batches were doing something but it is still not comparable to the one I have now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals