Do You Experience Negative Effects from Eggs and/or Dairy Consumption

Do You or Have You Ever Experienced Negative Effects from Eggs and/or Dairy Consumption

• Yes, I do or have in the past experienced issues when consuming Eggs

• Yes, I do or have in the past experienced issues when consuming Dairy

• No, I have never experienced issues when consuming Eggs

• No, I never experienced issues when consuming Dairy

Results are only viewable after voting.

ursidae

Vote and please if the answer is yes elaborate on what kind of issues you get

laleto12

Im not still really sure about dairy
but egg whites definitely give me frozen feet no matter how much carbs i eat with them. I dont like the taste anyway.

Max23

I get increased eczema (skin damage) and an itch in the spot. Both of them cause it. Dairy is more faster, more allergy like.

Brain fog and decreased IQ in my situation. From time to time I play an hour of videogames and I noticed how slow I am on milk especially if it's over 500 ml.
This fogginess is noticed even more when I walk in a crowded place, I can't focus on people's faces too much, and I can't be aware of my surroundings. I just walk and it gets boring.
Boringness is noticed also when I work, coffee diminishes this effect.
My verbal fluency drops and my word recall worsens to the point that I can't be spotaneous anymore.
I tried milk A2 and it worked, but it seemed that my motivation decreased a bit. The sharpest I am is without any dairy. But it feels like it's not suistainable.

Nomane Euger

hi,cheese cause me multiples days to 1 week constipation,with blood in stools,milk diarrhea,eggs dry right nostril,and unpleasant dreams where i fall in quick sand and i cant escape

saraleah

From milk, swollen around eyes, face, acne, congested, constipation or diarrhea and pain, bloating in abdomen. Eggs the same stomach issues I can eat part of one once a week thats it. Grass fed raw milk the same, we got ours from my uncle's dairy, the cows ate only grass and hay, its been like that my entire life. Cheese the worst of all. Never built a tolerance, ever so much better without it

-Luke-

Too much dairy (I can have small amounts of milk in coffee and a greek yoghurt a day) gives me acne, more oily skin, blocked nose. A2 is better than A1, but still gives me problems above a certain amount. I cut out all cheese a couple of months ago (ate ~200g of goats cheese or feta a day) and my symptoms clearly improved.

Korven

Yes, both milk and eggs make folliculitis flare up on my face so bad that I look like a leprosy afflicted person from bible times, and they also make my eyes more dry and irritated, and they mess with my stool pattern (diarrhea or constipation).

Every time I try reincorporating milk and eggs I suffer and am forced to go back to the (extremely boring) meat and rice diet.

Rock_V

Milk causes eczema for me - especially on my **** - which is terribly uncomfortable (itchy af).

I once drank 1-2 litres of organic milk daily thinking it would do me good. An open, weeping wound appeared on my shin that continued to get bigger and bigger.

Doctors were bemused, how a wound could appear from the inside.

I was completely in denial that milk could possibly be the cause. (milk opiates perhaps). Low and behold, stopped milk - after a few months the wound closed up - but actually left a scar.

Thanks Milk!

For my mother, eggs cause terribly period pain and joint inflammation. Even the best quality.

Bogdar

Dairies; A1, A2, goat, sheep, cow, raw, pasteurized, UHT, homoegeneized, non-homogeneised, milk and cheese but NOT butter gives me sluggishness, days lasting fatigue and « intestine slow mo » it’s just a feeling I m trying to describe tho, bad breath, white stones in tonsils, acne. The worse being the lack of energy

Gustav3Y

Eggs chest pounding, the mythical lot of carbs mitigates the issue with eggs does not work.

Mauritio

I have no idea why but I can tolerate any milk-product besides milk itself, even ice cream.
It tried full fat milk , low fat milk, lactose free, A2, goat milk , raw milk , powdered milk, ...
I'm getting endotoxin/allergic symptoms about 15 minutes after consuming just a little bit.
No problems with cheese ,yogurt or (ice)cream.

Cloudhands

Milk causes eczema for me - especially on my **** - which is terribly uncomfortable (itchy af).

I once drank 1-2 litres of organic milk daily thinking it would do me good. An open, weeping wound appeared on my shin that continued to get bigger and bigger.

Doctors were bemused, how a wound could appear from the inside.

I was completely in denial that milk could possibly be the cause. (milk opiates perhaps). Low and behold, stopped milk - after a few months the wound closed up - but actually left a scar.

Thanks Milk!

For my mother, eggs cause terribly period pain and joint inflammation. Even the best quality.
what body part did u mention thats censored?

reality

I get major brain fog and very poor mental health in general if I overdo the milk/dairy. Small amount of milk in my coffee is okay, and goats is better than cow

Eggs seem okay other than sulphurous gas lol. But Ive stopped eggs anyway

OccamzRazer

Negative effects from both depending on the dose.

More than 6 eggs/day = bad (tiredness)
More than 1 cup milk/day = bad (inflammation)

Heavy cream is ok tho.

Turns out I can tolerate more carbs if dairy is kept lower. Dang, with diet it's so easy to conflate variables...

Vinero

Yes, both milk and eggs make folliculitis flare up on my face so bad that I look like a leprosy afflicted person from bible times, and they also make my eyes more dry and irritated, and they mess with my stool pattern (diarrhea or constipation).

Every time I try reincorporating milk and eggs I suffer and am forced to go back to the (extremely boring) meat and rice diet.
Same here. Everytime I start experimenting with dairy I feel somewhat good at first, but after a while all my old health problems come back such as eczema, lung inflammation, brain fog, anxiety, heart palpitations. Going back to lean meat + starch gets me feeling good again.
I get problems from zero fat dairy too, so it's not just the fat. I believe casein contains a very inflammatory substance. Last time I tried a skim yoghurt I felt suicidal the next day.

InChristAlone

I can do cheese, greek yogurt, ice cream, cream cheese, but not milk. I think it's the lactose people struggle with, but some here obviously have allergies to the proteins and possibly vitamin A overload in their liver.

I was doing 3 eggs a day and while I seemed to have energy from that, it was too much, I was anxious AF.