Do The Positive Affects Of Eggshell Calcium Wear-Off After Awhile?

DMF

So it seems as though I'm undergoing a miracle cure-all for the time being - no more bloating, normal number 2's (digestion great like when I was a kid), deep sleep - and it all began when I incorporated eggshell calcium into my diet.
But now, my metabolism is returning to the dreaded old self, so, I will take a "break" from the eggshell calcium, then eventually get back on to see.
In fact, I suspect this happens to alot of us - we find some missing link, some herb, or vitamin, or super food and we become all new again. Then it wears off. Are we fooling our bodies? Are we guilty of metabolism hubris?

golder

At some point every week I feel like I’ve ‘cracked it’. Turns out this is probably going to be more like a 10 year jigsaw!

Michael Mohn

Maybe you start missing some cofactors like vitamin d & k, magnesium, b vitamins or you need to increase carbs. High calcium makes pht low which raises metabolism.

OP
D

DMF

Maybe you start missing some cofactors like vitamin d & k, magnesium, b vitamins or you need to increase carbs. High calcium makes pht low which raises metabolism.
Yes - one must increase other nutrients to go along with the other.