Do SSRI Drugs Usage Cause Feminisation In Men?

A.R

I am aware there are studies posted here saying they do, but I'm looking for personal experiences of men who have used these drugs.

From personal experience I have seen these drugs cause masculinisation in women using them, so maybe in men they have the opposite effect.

postman

listed sideffects include gynecomastia, so yes probably. don't have a personal experience

broozer

in my case, yes. I take agomelatine. its marketed as atypical and doing melatonin receptors but has shown to work similair to ssri too. i have gotten mild gyno while stomach flattend out. my mind has changed too. i became very empathic and emotional. before i was pure rational,even numb. doctors say these are only sings of relief from depression.
what exactly did u see happen by masculiniation in women?

Max23

From age 17 until 24 I took them a lot, various different forms. I didn´t notice any feminine effects. I don´t think they had much noticeable effect at all. At that age the organism is quite strong. Now I have a mysterious disease and I think using them played a role in it´s development. Also I shouldn´t have used them with alcohol. When combined they can cause psychosis.

Mo_v

No I was more assertive and less afraid of everything unlike a woman. Of course posting that on a forum against ssris would tell you that they would. Observe think and act or whatever that stupid phrase this forum says.

Gone Peating

No I was more assertive and less afraid of everything unlike a woman. Of course posting that on a forum against ssris would tell you that they would. Observe think and act or whatever that stupid phrase this forum says.

Good for you, but there have been many unlucky people who have suffered significantly from ssris. One of my good friends on them just tried to take his own life recently

Mo_v

Good for you, but there have been many unlucky people who have suffered significantly from ssris. One of my good friends on them just tried to take his own life recently
Sorry to hear that, was he just starting them or getting off of them and was he seeing a therapist while on them.