Do NOT take Dessicated Organ supplements! "Grassfed meat is high in heavy metals and glyphosate!"

tygreezytlb

I took brain supps and im still not well. While scanning through reviews i came across this.

Customer Review​

FlyGirl

1.0 out of 5 stars Heavy Metal and Glyphosate Laden Pills
Reviewed in the United States on January 3, 2020
Verified Purchase
Unfortunately after taking these supplements for awhile found through a holistic naturopathic doctor that these supplements tested high in heavy metals and glyphosate (Roundup). The cows might be grass fed but they are chewing on pesticides like Roundup sprayed grass and metal laden soil—passing that right on to you, and absorbing it right into your tissues and blood stream. Avoid these products. They need to start supplying heavy metal and toxin tests to the consumers.

Nomane Euger

I took brain supps and im still not well. While scanning through reviews i came across this.

Customer Review​

FlyGirl

Verified Purchase
Unfortunately after taking these supplements for awhile found through a holistic naturopathic doctor that these supplements tested high in heavy metals and glyphosate (Roundup). The cows might be grass fed but they are chewing on pesticides like Roundup sprayed grass and metal laden soil—passing that right on to you, and absorbing it right into your tissues and blood stream. Avoid these products. They need to start supplying heavy metal and toxin tests to the consumers.
hi,same gooes for grass fed meat/organs/fat,not only supplements,test it,if you feel bad afterward there is something wrong.from the same butcher that provide grass fed meat,sometimes the organs looks and taste good and make me feel good,sometimes they looks fibrotic,they smell bad,are crunchy taste bad and make me feel bad.living bone supplement from ancestral supplements made me have some nasty sensation that i never had before in the back of my head

OP
T

tygreezytlb

hi,same gooes for grass fed meat/organs/fat,not only supplements,test it,if you feel bad afterward there is something wrong.from the same butcher that provide grass fed meat,sometimes the organs looks and taste good and make me feel good,sometimes they looks fibrotic,they smell bad,are crunchy taste bad and make me feel bad.living bone supplement from ancestral supplements made me have some nasty sensation that i never had before in the back of my head

yes it is just sad how deceptive this is! and i get my meat from here, i dont think they are using roundup they are concerned about it being in bread!

gazegillorganics.co.uk/blog/2020/01/29/how-is-herbicide-glyphosate-the-active-ingredient-in-weedkiller-getting-into-our-bread/

supercoolguy

I believe it. Brazil Sourced Beef Products are out of the question for me. The use Ricopene. and they hide that in the supply chain according to my research and comments from Brazil residents among others comments on Amazon ect. . After I had a splitting headache from Vital Choice Gelatin. Twice, I tossed that chit in the Garbage.

golder

Wish I read this thread before buying 3 bottles of Ancestral Supplements desiccated grass fed liver. Are these really fit for the garbage?

tallglass13

Ray Peat had spoken pretty negatively about this as well with Danny Roddy. To much free Iron, oxidized VA.

P

Peatness

Does this mean gelatin from grass fed meat is also unsafe?

tallglass13

Wish I read this thread before buying 3 bottles of Ancestral Supplements desiccated grass fed liver. Are these really fit for the garbage?
According to Ray , its pretty bad. All you get is a B - complex, but with lots of free Iron. Check out YouTube on Danny Roddy Clips

OP
T

tygreezytlb

I may have just saved your life.

What evidence is there for this transmission metal hypothesis?
The work of Mark Purdy is of great interest because he's gone to various places in the world to look at regions where where there is high incidence of sporadic prion diseases such as scrapie or sporadic CJD. In these regions he has looked at the soil and he has found that there is a decrease in the levels of copper and very high levels of manganese. This is important because it can influence metals in foliage and food derived in these regions and when animals graze in these regions they would have an intake of high manganese and low copper.

If these farms are being sprayed with roundup, and heavy metals are high id be very cautious taking there products particularly friggin brain! sigh

Dr. B

Ray Peat had spoken pretty negatively about this as well with Danny Roddy. To much free Iron, oxidized VA.
im wondering doesnt cooking liver do the same things, much more oxidative than freeze drying? Ray said with regards to powdered milk products, there shouldnt be any more oxidative damage than what occurs with pasteurizing/heating milk

Dr. B

those are from new zealand. supposedly much safer than grass fed meats here.

Customer Review​

FlyGirl

Verified Purchase

isnt this an issue of getting meat from the US and thats not certified organic? certified organic meats arent allowed to be treated with or fed glyphosate/roundup at all, isnt roundup not allowed for organic farms?

OP
T

tygreezytlb

if it's organic it isn't sprayed with Roundup I would say

its ancestral supplements from new zealand

furthermore, i will show u how their quality control is u be the judge. I corresponded with the owner about the age of their calves that are slaughtered. If they are that in tune or in touch with their quality surely they should know this off bat? he had to speak to the ranchers, the truth is nobody knows what the quality is like on these farms seemingly even the guy selling the supplements, hes in texas and they are in new zealand... people need to rethink this!

Dr. B

its ancestral supplements from new zealand

furthermore, i will show u how their quality control is u be the judge. I corresponded with the owner about the age of their calves that are slaughtered. If they are that in tune or in touch with their quality surely they should know this off bat? he had to speak to the ranchers, the truth is nobody knows what the quality is like on these farms seemingly even the guy selling the supplements, hes in texas and they are in new zealand... people need to rethink this!
what did you ask him that he needed to check with the ranchers?
i dont think they use roundup in new zealand... its apparently the best environment available for cows/farm animals anywhere in the world?

OP
T

tygreezytlb

what did you ask him that he needed to check with the ranchers?
i dont think they use roundup in new zealand... its apparently the best environment available for cows/farm animals anywhere in the world?

I had terrible neurological symptoms since taking the brain and have been particularly concerned with prions and bse, i wanted to know the age as the younger the better, in likelihood of not developing that illness, btw they are between 12-24 months, which is okay. But if the farms are contaminated it changes alot. Also why dont they just test, they seemingly test for "microbes"...sigh.. I think thats one of the lowest issues on the list.

tallglass13

im wondering doesnt cooking liver do the same things, much more oxidative than freeze drying? Ray said with regards to powdered milk products, there shouldnt be any more oxidative damage than what occurs with pasteurizing/heating milk
The freeze dried process is what makes it really bad according to Ray. I tried linking the clip, but I just listened to it from my phone, and now I am on my work computer. But its really easy to find on youtube. Ray talks about it in detail. Check under Danny clips, under Dessicated Liver tablets.

GenericName86

I had terrible neurological symptoms since taking the brain and have been particularly concerned with prions and bse, i wanted to know the age as the younger the better, in likelihood of not developing that illness, btw they are between 12-24 months, which is okay. But if the farms are contaminated it changes alot. Also why dont they just test, they seemingly test for "microbes"...sigh.. I think thats one of the lowest issues on the list.

Is that age across the board for where all their supplements come from? like heart, liver, pancreas etc comes from 12-24 month old animals?

With the freeze dried thing I know the owner has said they do it at less extreme temperatures to "preserve biological activity" but at the end of the day freeze dried is still freeze dried is it not? I don't think a lesser temperature would change the outcome in regards to what Ray and Danny spoke about. I could be wrong.

OP
T

tygreezytlb

Is that age across the board for where all their supplements come from? like heart, liver, pancreas etc comes from 12-24 month old animals?

With the freeze dried thing I know the owner has said they do it at less extreme temperatures to "preserve biological activity" but at the end of the day freeze dried is still freeze dried is it not? I don't think a lesser temperature would change the outcome in regards to what Ray and Danny spoke about. I could be wrong.

I dont think so, as brain needs to be below a certain age, the point is, I do not think the consumption of brains should be allowed to be purchased, as either the environment is too toxic, or their is little quality control. this is really sad.

Dr. B

The freeze dried process is what makes it really bad according to Ray. I tried linking the clip, but I just listened to it from my phone, and now I am on my work computer. But its really easy to find on youtube. Ray talks about it in detail. Check under Danny clips, under Dessicated Liver tablets.
i watched that video but im curious how ray recommends eating liver since wouldnt cooking oxidize even more than dehydrating/freeze drying. i dont know if Ray is comparing it to cooked liver or raw liver, additionally unsure why he said powderized dehydrated milk is fine (relative to pasteurized/heated milk) yet liver would not be! both have similar amino acids, require refrigeration etc... maybe liver goes bad quicker than milk idk

Dr. B

I dont think so, as brain needs to be below a certain age, the point is, I do not think the consumption of brains should be allowed to be purchased, as either the environment is too toxic, or their is little quality control. this is really sad.

is it better to just not eat raw honey ? i use the costco brand organic raw honey which is from brazil. usda certified organic, i think organic is very strict and they dont allow glyphosate and chemicals etc. should we just drop the honey? what do you even use as a carb source. i have organic milk, organic OJ, organic coconut water, organic dried figs and dates. I wanted to use honey for an additional 80+grams of carbs. i dont know what i could replace it with. rather not do white sugar or additional juice or whole fruits...

Back
Top Bottom