Do ice cream, cheese, yogurt , cream and other dairy products come from vitamin fortified milk?

Birdie

Companies do not have the same providers as the consumer. They buy in bulk. Like @Mr.Bollox said, it could very well be that there's no gum if it's not mentioned. I see many products listing gums in parenthesis following the cream ingredient. I'm not sure it's required though so there might be some that still have gums.
I can see what you're thinking. Maybe. It's probably possible to find out. Say, if someone called them saying they were allergic to all the gums, and are they in the cream they use in the ice cream. I have gluten and nightshade allergies so I have called companies. But, I could just zilch the ice cream.

Birdie

i also limit ice cream to a pint a week. haagen dazs or something else very clean like some jenis flavors, mcconnells etc or some gelato. however now im unsure of the same thing, the milk or cream used in the ice creams, could possibly be vitamin fortified milk, or cream with gums and they may not need to list them. just like how they only have to list vitamin d3 in the ingredients on a milk bottle, not the polysorbate 80/other ingredients in the vitamin d3, it may be the same with cream, milk, listed on ice creams
Yes!