Do I Have To Chew The Brewer’s Yeast To Absorb All The Amino Acids?

Why did you not get non GMO nutritional yeast instead?
Is the Brewers Yeast in powder form?

hmmn dunno, isn't Brewers Yeast bitter?, so chewing it isn't going to be nice.

OP
A

Astolfo

hmmn dunno, isn't Brewers Yeast bitter?, so chewing it isn't going to be nice.
It’s actually not bitter, though it still tastes very bad and smily when mixed with water. Do you think the one i bought is fake?

Not saying that, The taste of nutritional yeast is milder, with a nutty, cheesy flavor. Brewer's yeast is a bit bitter, although the bitterness is reduced in some products.

I think what you purchased won't be fake.

Dave Clark

What do you mean by chew? If it is a powder, like most BY, it will even dissolve to some degree in water. Absorption of the aminos, etc. will depend on the health of your digestion. To my knowledge, there is nothing like cellulose or whatever that has to be broken down in order for absorption. If it is just a powder, just use it on whatever tastes good to you, no need to chew powder.

I would advise to chew supplements like Multis etc, supplements do not have the same standards of testing applied to galenic concerns as do pharmaceutical products.

reaching

I have been avoiding the sediment for a brand I was using before this new brand. but this new brand is pretty tasty and i am almost inclined to just drink all of it. is there a reason why we avoid the sediment? i dont remember the reasoning just been doing it.

this brand almost tastes more akin to nutritional yeast.. not bitter in the slightest

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals