Do condoms contain PUFA?

FredSonoma

Title says all - I can't find a complete ingredients list. Also, could that PUFA be absorbed through the skin?

answersfound

Idk but I think semen contains Vitamin E which should be protective over the PUFA's.

tara

FredSonoma said:
post 108462 Title says all - I can't find a complete ingredients list. Also, could that PUFA be absorbed through the skin?
I veery much doubt you'd get much PUFA that way, if any. Maybe other things might leach in small quantities, though.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Derek

There are so many things to be concerned with in this world. The amount of PUFA in a condom should be at the absolute bottom of your list.

Makrosky

FredSonoma said:
Title says all - I can't find a complete ingredients list. Also, could that PUFA be absorbed through the skin?
:rofl: :rofl: maaan, jeez, you made me laugh, don't overworry about pufa to this extent man, it's not mercury or anthrax, just use them and have fun!

OP
F

FredSonoma

Makrosky said:
post 108510
FredSonoma said:
:rofl: :rofl: maaan, jeez, you made me laugh, don't overworry about pufa to this extent man, it's not mercury or anthrax, just use them and have fun!
Bruh I cant have estrogens on my weiner!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator: