Do Banks Block Transactions Such As Alldaychemist Because Of Fraud Or...

Peatri Dish

I have just had to call my bank to take the freeze off my account again. Just like the last time I ordered from Alldaychemist. It creates a barrier of fear - as if people trying to take charge of their own treatment Need something else to create fear in their lives....
Is this legit? Is it India? Pharmaceutical companies? International transactions in general?
Anyone have any inside knowledge on this? My research has wound up in dead ends.

Maybe when people steal credit cards that's the first website they use :laughing:

tomisonbottom

Hey guys, I just went to alldaychemist, and it's asking for a prescription. Has anyone else encountered this? If so, did you get a real script, or were you able to order without one?

dfspcc20

When I bought from alldaychemist, I got a text message shortly thereafter asking me to approve the "suspicious" charges. I'm assuming it was because the charges came from India, and I've never bought anything in India previously (I'm in the US). All other times I've gotten similar alerts by this bank were legit fraud, so I'm glad they are on top of things.

dfspcc20

Hey guys, I just went to alldaychemist, and it's asking for a prescription. Has anyone else encountered this? If so, did you get a real script, or were you able to order without one?

I just left it blank and it still shipped to the US. It probably depends on the product and quantity being ordered, I'd guess.

GAF

The banks flag all international card transactions because they cannot charge back the merchants as easily as usa merchants. You must call beforehand to approve the Dollar amount or call after rejection to allow. Pain in the neck but part of the process.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals