Do Aminos Depleted During Exercise, Are Being Depleted By Mental Work Too

member11823

I'm recently overworking my brain, and it seems it fatigues my body too. I feel taking the EAA fixes the issue. May it be an amino acid deficiency?

Hans

Forum Supporter
EAA helps with neurotransmitters. Just resting your brain with lots of fuel in an enriched environment helps with recovery so to speak.
Getting enough protein can also help. Easy to digest carbs and coffee is also a great mood booster. I like vitamin B1, methylene blue, niacinamide and coffee in the mornings before starting work.

OP
M

member11823

I feel my cortisol is on the upper range because of overworking (mental work). Working out feels like torture. But after taking EAAs (not BCAAs) it's a totally different story.
So I think it's some kind of protein/amino acid deficiency. What to do?

Hans

Forum Supporter
I feel my cortisol is on the upper range because of overworking (mental work). Working out feels like torture. But after taking EAAs (not BCAAs) it's a totally different story.
So I think it's some kind of protein/amino acid deficiency. What to do?
The EAA is most likely increasing your dopamine and lowering cortisol. Tryptophan supplementation has been shown to reduce stress and cortisol by increasing dopamine. (Source: MenElite)

OP
M

member11823

Hmm. I feel the almost every workout gives me depression. While stopping training (for days) cures it every time. I think I have already higher cortisol levels / low serotonin maybe? How do they dealt with it in the past? beside of overeating for sure.

Hans

Forum Supporter
How much protein and carbs do you consume on a daily basis?

OP
M

member11823

I'm trying not to get OCD about it but it's fairy low right now, the protein intake. Even after eating 8 eggs per day + a good dinner.

I'm 100% sure it's amino acid defficiency, don't know the cause, probably overworking. I'm recently trying to avoid working that much.

Last time I tried taking EAA 10g for a day. I got teenager boners for 5 days straight, which I don't have usually.

redsun

I'm trying not to get OCD about it but it's fairy low right now, the protein intake. Even after eating 8 eggs per day + a good dinner.

I'm 100% sure it's amino acid defficiency, don't know the cause, probably overworking. I'm recently trying to avoid working that much.

Last time I tried taking EAA 10g for a day. I got teenager boners for 5 days straight, which I don't have usually.

Eggs are not the most balanced protein. 3 eggs or so a day makes sense, but 8 eggs a day is too much. They lack vitamins and minerals for utilizing proteins properly and this becomes a problem if its a big chunk of your diet not too mention they lack some aminos vital for cognitive function. Yeh way less eggs and get more meat protein and dairy (if well tolerated) in the there.

shine

The EAA is most likely increasing your dopamine and lowering cortisol. Tryptophan supplementation has been shown to reduce stress and cortisol by increasing dopamine. (Source: MenElite)

Can you elaborate? How does tryptophan supplementation reduce stress, lower cortisol and increase dopamine?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals