DNA Pioneer James Watson Stripped Of Honours After 'reckless' Race Remarks

thomas00

DNA pioneer James Watson stripped of honours after 'reckless' race remarks

I think it was on the latest podcast Danny Roddy did with Ray where he talked about eugenics researchers simply rebranding themselves as geneticists at a university he was as a student at.

It's a shame he's being singled out as just a bad egg in an otherwise worthy discipline. How can a field that generally contends that all differences are innate and instills a learned helplessness in the public by letting them believe there's nothing they can do about their health situation because it's supposedly hard wired (at least not until they find some genetic cure in the future so please give us more money) produce anything other than the dimwits like the guy in the article?

I bet his views aren't at all unpopular amongst geneticists. I hear evo psyc heros talking along the same lines all the time.

Amy Harmon (@amy_harmon)   Twitter.jpg

Yeah, and because this is so ingrained in people's minds nowadays, whenever these so called experts talk about the same nonsense they always do, people feel safe( because they are hearing from "important" people what they have heard all their lives) and that makes it that much harder for them to find the truth. They feel satisfied with this fake view of life, even though it's a very pessimistic and very untrue one.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom