haidut

Forum Supporter
I hope this post is not taken as somehow trying to promote the use of DMSO. I am simply pointing out the connection between the two since the actual compound used (Dimethylsulfoniopropionates - DMSP used int he study is rapidly metabolized in vivo into a number of chemicals, but mostly DMSO.

Dimethylsulfoniopropionate - Wikipedia
"...This is probably due to the non-linear abiotic and microbial uptake of methanethiol in seawater, and the comparatively low reactivity of DMS. However, a significant portion of DMS in seawater is oxidized to dimethyl sulfoxide(DMSO)."

It is not known at this time whether DMSO will have the same effects as DMSP but the beneficial effects on cancer noted in studies on DMSO is likely not a coincidence. I think @burtlancast and @Wagner83 will find this interesting.
Anyways, the study protocol was treatment for only 10 days with DMSP doses in the range of HED 2.2mg/kg - 16mg/kg. While all doses used had therapeutic effects only the highest dose of HED 16mg/kg completely eradicated the cancer. The cancer used to inoculate the mice was Ehrlich ascites carcinoma, which has guaranteed lethality in mice in about 2 weeks, thus exceeding the lethality of melanoma and pancreatic cancers in humans. As the study also mentioned, DMSP also completely cured chronic liver cancers in rats. The proposed mechanism of action for both cancers is stimulation of the immune system induced by DMSP, as well as activation of stem cells that invade the tumor and convert it back to normal tissue. The stem cell mechanism is akin to the famous salamander example Peat once wrote about. The salamanders, which have much higher stem cell activity than humans which allows them to regenerate on demand, transplanted with human tumors invariably turn them into normal tissue. However, I also suspect that DMSP inhibits fatty acid oxidation in a manner similar to the drug Mildronate. The structure of DMSP is virtually identical to newly discovered successors to Mildronate that are active in much lower concentrations. DMSP is known as member of the sulfobetaine class of chemicals and they are know to inhibit carnitine transport just like Mildronate does (Inhibition of mitochondrial carnitine-acylcarnitine translocase by sulfobetaines. - PubMed - NCBI).
Finally, as the study itself note, DMSP has no side effects and no toxicity unlike another therapeutic chemical (TG) used as active control comparison in both studies.

Anticancer effects of a tertiary sulfonium compound, dimethylsulfoniopropionate, in green sea algae on Ehrlich ascites carcinoma-bearing mice. - PubMed - NCBI
Sulfobetaine (dimethylsulfoniopropionate) and glycine betaine show incompatible involvement in crucial Ehrlich ascites carcinoma in mice. - PubMed - NCBI
A tertiary sulfonium compound, dimethylsulfoniopropionate in green sea algae, completely suppresses crucial Ehrlich ascites carcinoma in mice. - PubMed - NCBI

"...In conclusion, our results demonstrate that 70 mM DMSP completely eradicated crucial Ehrlich ascites carcinoma in mice. This finding is likely attributable to the function of recruited and resided activated macrophages and to the regeneration of tissue specific stem cells in the local microenvironments without a cytokine interference and, in particular, with no side effects."

"...In addition, we demonstrated that free ingestion of 10- and 20-mM DMSP solutions (av. 104 and 208 mg/day/rat) for up to 33 weeks completely healed chronic cancer, 3’-methyl-4-dimethylamino-azobenzene induced-liver cancer in rats with no abnormality in other viscera, showing liver weights and liver weights (/body wt.) with significant difference (p<0.05, by Tukey-Kramer test) from controls, cancerous rats fed with 10 mM DMSP and 20 mM DMSP solutions (10,20). In this experiments, the activity of a liver marker enzyme, γ-GTP, in serum of cancerous rats was very high as well (10, 20)."

"...Ehrlich ascites carcinoma cells elicit solid cancers in organs when subcutaneously-(s.c.) injected and free cell cancers in the peritoneal cavity when i.p.-injected in mice (9). In particular, the latter causes prompt death of all the mice with large volume of ascites fluid for about 2 weeks (9)."

"...In the present work, we found that initial i.p. supplementation (0.5 ml) of 10-70 mM DMSP solutions almost linearly restricted accumulation of ascites fluid in a dose-dependent manner. The linear-fitted curve indicates that increasing DMSP doses causes a parallel relation with a decrease of the volume of ascitic fluid and thus with a decline of the death rate of test mice. In fact, the supplementation of 70 mM DMSP solution to EAC bearing-mice completely suppressed the proliferation of EAC cells with no accumulation of ascites fluid in the peritoneal cavity, exhibiting the same body weights as those in control mice."

"...Only initial i.p. administration of 50 and 70 mM DMSP solutions to EAC-bearing mice resulted in same body weights as those in the control group for up to10 days. Of great interest, a single i.p. injection of DMSP (180 mM, 1 ml) to juvenile mice, single i.p. supplementation of a large amount of DMSP (3.2 M, 1 ml) to rats (8) or oral and sequential administration of a high dose of DMSP (208 mg/day/rat) for up to 33 weeks to young rats (10), caused no toxicity in rodents for a long time. These findings indicate that it is possible to administer i.p. and orally higher frequent-doses of DMSP to animals suffering from acute and chronic cancers without side-effects in vivo, which strongly suggests that DMSP mitigates and heals different kinds of cancers in different types of animals."

"...In contrast, it was found that DMSP activated delayed-type hypersensitive immune reaction in rats (10) and mice (8, 10). Moreover we showed that administration of DMSP to EAC-bearing mice restored the abnormal immune systems to normal levels with decreased ascites fluids at 10 days (10). This re-establishment is likely attributable to increased numbers of macrophages at early rearing time since these cells play a major role in ameliorating inflammation caused by cancer (12-15, 18, 19). In fact, we found that i.p. administrations of DMSP into normal 4-week-old mice accumulated large numbers of macrophages in the peritoneal cavity without giving any damage to various viscera of the peritoneal cavity 3 days after the injection, greatly distinguishing from TG causing inflammation and cell death of all viscera in the cavity."

"...Taken together, our results and other findings suggest it is likely that resident and multi-potent stem cells formed from hematopoietic progenitor stem cells are regenerated by EAC cells leading to a subsequent differentiation of these progenitors to lineage cellular populations in inflamed and/or damaged cells and tissues (13-15, 18), which is accompanied by the up-regulation of the innate immune systems due to high potential of activated macrophages (12, 18-19, 21) via the DMSP signaling through complex and yet unspecified ways."

Last edited:

Wagner83

Interesting part on stem cells, sounds like it could benefit many tissues and conditions. Could the benefits have something to do with co2 (you suggestion of FAO seems to point in that direction)? I remember Ray talked about regenerating finger tips with CO2 :

Ray Peat, PhD on Carbon Dioxide, Longevity, and Regeneration – Functional Performance Systems (FPS)
"
The amount of disorganized fibrous material formed in injured tissue is variable, and it depends on the state of the individual, and on the particular situation of the tissue. For example, the membranes lining the mouth, and the bones and bone marrow, and the thymus gland are able to regenerate without scarring. What they have in common with each other is a relatively high ratio of carbon dioxide to oxygen. Salamanders, which are able to regenerate legs, jaw, spinal cord, retina and parts of the brain (Winklemann & Winklemann, 1970), spend most of their time under cover in burrows, which besides preventing drying of their moist skin, keeps the ratio of carbon dioxide to oxygen fairly high.

The regeneration of finger tips, including a well-formed nail if some of the base remained, will occur if the wounded end of the finger is kept enclosed, for example by putting a metal or plastic tube over the finger. The humidity keeps the wound from forming a dry scab, and the cells near the surface will consume oxygen and produce carbon dioxide, keeping the ratio of carbon dioxide to oxygen much higher than in normal uninjured tissue.

Carbon dioxide is being used increasingly to prevent inflammation and edema. For example, it can be used to prevent adhesions during abdominal surgery, and to protect the lungs during mechanical ventilation. It inhibits the formation of inflammatory cytokines and prostaglandins (Peltekova, et al., 2010, Peng, et al., 2009, Persson & van den Linden, 2009), and reduces the leakiness of the intestine (Morisaki, et al., 2009). Some experiments show that as it decreases the production of some inflammatory materials by macrophages (TNF: Lang, et al., 2005), including lactate, it causes macrophages to activate phagocytic neutrophils, and to increase their number and activity (Billert, et al., 2003, Baev & Kuprava, 1997).

T

tca300

Wow! Thanks for the info! @haidut
You going to be releasing a stem cell product on the low low :tinfoilhat

burtlancast

Incredible.
I suspect there's much more to it than the DMSO part, which has been used intensely in private cancer clinics throughout the eighties, toegether with laetrile and a modified Gerson diet. It never had in vivo such dramatic positive results.

Regina

I hope this post is not taken as somehow trying to promote the use of DMSO. I am simply pointing out the connection between the two since the actual compound used (Dimethylsulfoniopropionates - DMSP used int he study is rapidly metabolized in vivo into a number of chemicals, but mostly DMSO.

Dimethylsulfoniopropionate - Wikipedia
"...This is probably due to the non-linear abiotic and microbial uptake of methanethiol in seawater, and the comparatively low reactivity of DMS. However, a significant portion of DMS in seawater is oxidized to dimethyl sulfoxide(DMSO)."

It is not known at this time whether DMSO will have the same effects as DMSP but the beneficial effects on cancer noted in studies on DMSO is likely not a coincidence. I think @burtlancast and @Wagner83 will find this interesting.
Anyways, the study protocol was treatment for only 10 days with DMSP doses in the range of HED 2.2mg/kg - 16mg/kg. While all doses used had therapeutic effects only the highest dose of HED 16mg/kg completely eradicated the cancer. The cancer used to inoculate the mice was Ehrlich ascites carcinoma, which has guaranteed lethality in mice in about 2 weeks, thus exceeding the lethality of melanoma and pancreatic cancers in humans. As the study also mentioned, DMSP also completely cured chronic liver cancers in rats. The proposed mechanism of action for both cancers is stimulation of the immune system induced by DMSP, as well as activation of stem cells that invade the tumor and convert it back to normal tissue. The stem cell mechanism is akin to the famous salamander example Peat once wrote about. The salamanders, which have much higher stem cell activity than humans which allows them to regenerate on demand, transplanted with human tumors invariably turn them into normal tissue. However, I also suspect that DMSP inhibits fatty acid oxidation in a manner similar to the drug Mildronate. The structure of DMSP is virtually identical to newly discovered successors to Mildronate that are active in much lower concentrations.
Finally, as the study itself note, DMSP has no side effects and no toxicity unlike another therapeutic chemical (TG) used as active control comparison in both studies.

Anticancer effects of a tertiary sulfonium compound, dimethylsulfoniopropionate, in green sea algae on Ehrlich ascites carcinoma-bearing mice. - PubMed - NCBI
Sulfobetaine (dimethylsulfoniopropionate) and glycine betaine show incompatible involvement in crucial Ehrlich ascites carcinoma in mice. - PubMed - NCBI
A tertiary sulfonium compound, dimethylsulfoniopropionate in green sea algae, completely suppresses crucial Ehrlich ascites carcinoma in mice. - PubMed - NCBI

"...In conclusion, our results demonstrate that 70 mM DMSP completely eradicated crucial Ehrlich ascites carcinoma in mice. This finding is likely attributable to the function of recruited and resided activated macrophages and to the regeneration of tissue specific stem cells in the local microenvironments without a cytokine interference and, in particular, with no side effects."

"...In addition, we demonstrated that free ingestion of 10- and 20-mM DMSP solutions (av. 104 and 208 mg/day/rat) for up to 33 weeks completely healed chronic cancer, 3’-methyl-4-dimethylamino-azobenzene induced-liver cancer in rats with no abnormality in other viscera, showing liver weights and liver weights (/body wt.) with significant difference (p<0.05, by Tukey-Kramer test) from controls, cancerous rats fed with 10 mM DMSP and 20 mM DMSP solutions (10,20). In this experiments, the activity of a liver marker enzyme, γ-GTP, in serum of cancerous rats was very high as well (10, 20)."

"...Ehrlich ascites carcinoma cells elicit solid cancers in organs when subcutaneously-(s.c.) injected and free cell cancers in the peritoneal cavity when i.p.-injected in mice (9). In particular, the latter causes prompt death of all the mice with large volume of ascites fluid for about 2 weeks (9)."

"...In the present work, we found that initial i.p. supplementation (0.5 ml) of 10-70 mM DMSP solutions almost linearly restricted accumulation of ascites fluid in a dose-dependent manner. The linear-fitted curve indicates that increasing DMSP doses causes a parallel relation with a decrease of the volume of ascitic fluid and thus with a decline of the death rate of test mice. In fact, the supplementation of 70 mM DMSP solution to EAC bearing-mice completely suppressed the proliferation of EAC cells with no accumulation of ascites fluid in the peritoneal cavity, exhibiting the same body weights as those in control mice."

"...Only initial i.p. administration of 50 and 70 mM DMSP solutions to EAC-bearing mice resulted in same body weights as those in the control group for up to10 days. Of great interest, a single i.p. injection of DMSP (180 mM, 1 ml) to juvenile mice, single i.p. supplementation of a large amount of DMSP (3.2 M, 1 ml) to rats (8) or oral and sequential administration of a high dose of DMSP (208 mg/day/rat) for up to 33 weeks to young rats (10), caused no toxicity in rodents for a long time. These findings indicate that it is possible to administer i.p. and orally higher frequent-doses of DMSP to animals suffering from acute and chronic cancers without side-effects in vivo, which strongly suggests that DMSP mitigates and heals different kinds of cancers in different types of animals."

"...In contrast, it was found that DMSP activated delayed-type hypersensitive immune reaction in rats (10) and mice (8, 10). Moreover we showed that administration of DMSP to EAC-bearing mice restored the abnormal immune systems to normal levels with decreased ascites fluids at 10 days (10). This re-establishment is likely attributable to increased numbers of macrophages at early rearing time since these cells play a major role in ameliorating inflammation caused by cancer (12-15, 18, 19). In fact, we found that i.p. administrations of DMSP into normal 4-week-old mice accumulated large numbers of macrophages in the peritoneal cavity without giving any damage to various viscera of the peritoneal cavity 3 days after the injection, greatly distinguishing from TG causing inflammation and cell death of all viscera in the cavity."

"...Taken together, our results and other findings suggest it is likely that resident and multi-potent stem cells formed from hematopoietic progenitor stem cells are regenerated by EAC cells leading to a subsequent differentiation of these progenitors to lineage cellular populations in inflamed and/or damaged cells and tissues (13-15, 18), which is accompanied by the up-regulation of the innate immune systems due to high potential of activated macrophages (12, 18-19, 21) via the DMSP signaling through complex and yet unspecified ways."
:clapping:

Xisca

Has it been tryed on humans?
When I see such a post title, I think about my mother's lymphoma...

miki14

Please continue promoting cheap and safe chemicals @haidut . The hysteria created by a few individuals around DMSO is really annoying and yes DMSO can have negative effects like every other chemical. Can we make a thread about the benefits of DMSO?

A few interesting properties of DMSO:
Dimethyl sulfoxide blocks herpes simplex virus-1 productive infection in vitro acting at different stages with positive cooperativity.
Dimethyl sulfoxide blocks herpes simplex virus-1 productive infection in vitro acting at different stages with positive cooperativity. Application of micro-array analysis

Treatment of renal amyloidosis with dimethylsulphoxide
Treatment of renal amyloidosis with dimethylsulphoxide (DMSO). - PubMed - NCBI

Oral dimethyl sulfoxide for systemic amyloid A amyloidosis complication in chronic inflammatory disease.
Oral dimethyl sulfoxide for systemic amyloid A amyloidosis complication in chronic inflammatory disease: a retrospective patient chart review. - PubMed - NCBI

Last edited:

Wagner83

Please continue promoting cheap and safe chemicals @haidut . The hysteria created by a few individuals around DMSO is really annoying and yes DMSO can have negative effects like every other chemical. Can we make a thread about the benefits of DMSO?
Huh can you look at the negative studies provided and the various members who had issues with it (as well as Ray'comments )? If SFA + ethanol works as well or almost as well then I don't see a reason to not not use it over dmso, even if for some people dmso does not give negative side effects. Maybe haidut will keep dmso as an option to satisfy everyone (which does not sound easy).
Besides the thread is not about dmso, the benefits did not come from using dmso so I'm not sure what your point is when you refer to "safe chemicals".

Drareg

Very interesting.

Vorinostat was also made from DMSO,it's a HDAC inhibitor,used for cancer etc,it has side bad effects but is interesting to note the possibilities from DMSO.
http://www.nature.com/nbt/journal/v25/n1/full/nbt1272.html

"In our quest to understand why dimethyl sulfoxide (DMSO) can cause growth arrest and terminal differentiation of transformed cells, we followed a path that led us to discover suberoylanilide hydroxamic acid (SAHA; vorinostat (Zolinza)), which is a histone deacetylase inhibitor. SAHA reacts with and blocks the catalytic site of these enzymes. Extensive structure-activity studies were done along the path from DMSO to SAHA. SAHA can cause growth arrest and death of a broad variety of transformed cells both in vitro and in tumor-bearing animals at concentrations not toxic to normal cells. SAHA has many protein targets whose structure and function are altered by acetylation, including chromatin-associated histones, nonhistone gene transcription factors and proteins involved in regulation of cell proliferation, migration and death. In clinical trials, SAHA has shown significant anticancer activity against both hematologic and solid tumors at doses well tolerated by patients. A new drug application was approved by the US Food and Drug Administration for vorinostat for treatment of cutaneous T-cell lymphoma. More potent analogs of SAHA have shown unacceptable toxicity".

miki14

Huh can you look at the negative studies provided and the various members who had issues with it (as well as Ray'comments )? If SFA + ethanol works as well or almost as well then I don't see a reason to not not use it over dmso, even if for some people dmso does not give negative side effects. Maybe haidut will keep dmso as an option to satisfy everyone (which does not sound easy).
Besides the thread is not about dmso, the benefits did not come from using dmso so I'm not sure what your point is when you refer to "safe chemicals".

Some members also had issues with thyroid, progesterone, aspirin, vit A, etc but there is no vilification like for DMSO. and you know that mainstream medicine considers NDT (or insert every other non patented medication) as dated and risky, do you? The only other way to administer medication non-orally with almost 100% absorption is via injection, which has the risk of infection. DMSO seems pretty safe compared to that.

TubZy

Some members also had issues with thyroid, progesterone, aspirin, vit A, etc but there is no vilification like for DMSO. and you know that mainstream medicine considers NDT (or insert every other non patented medication) as dated and risky, do you? The only other way to administer medication non-orally with almost 100% absorption is via injection, which has the risk of infection. DMSO seems pretty safe compared to that.

Except dmso can build up in your system over time and make you smell like garlic and also allow the possibility of potentiating foreign every day substances that you could be exposed to daily. Not knocking on dmso and think it can be beneficial for treating certain conditions but for me I prefer SFA especially long term. Every time I try to use it (dmso) I get a mild allergic type reaction and my temp drops.

You know you can still buy your own dmso separately and still use it with the SFA ideal labs if you really wanted to..

Last edited:

Wagner83

Except that you are talking as if the new solvent was as good as water, try it and you may be pleasantly surprised.

miki14

Except dmso can build up in your system over time and make you smell like garlic and also allow the possibility of potentiating foreign every day substances that you could be exposed to daily. Not knocking on dmso and think it can be beneficial for treating certain conditions but for me I prefer SFA especially long term. Every time I try to use it I get a mild allergic type reaction and my temp drops.
nYou know you can still buy your own dmso separately and still use it with the SFA ideal labs if you really wanted to..

I don't have a girl friend who can complain about my body smell, I myself haven't noticed any garlic smell but right after application in the mouth for a few minutes. I haven't bought idealabs chemicals yet but I got some pharmaceutical DMSO in my country, this stuff doesn't smell at all. I apply DMSO only after taking a shower but this precaution is common sense and I don't use cosmetics that I haven't mixed myself.

This build up theory somehow contradicts the claim of RP that the danger of DMSO is its instability and quick oxidation with the dissolved agent, which he admitted is just speculation. As always do only things that work for you, I don't want to convince anybody. For me the risk to benefit ration is on of the best deals I've ever come around with DMSO.

Wagner83

This build up theory somehow contradicts the claim of RP that the danger of DMSO is its instability and quick oxidation with the dissolved agent, which he admitted is just speculation.
I have referenced that in the "dmso long term safety " thread.

Birdie

Just to add that I've used DMSO for maybe 40 years and still use it.
I did have a bad reaction once (rash developed) when I used it (20% solution) twice daily for weeks on my legs.
It has done wonders for my fibromyalgia and various musculoskeletal problems.
I have, at times, had breathing problems with other sulfur compounds...
Which has nothing to do with this thread:)

Thanks for posting info on the study @haidut .
And @miki14. Yes, I have used it for Shingles, Herpes zoster, with good effect.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter

A few interesting properties of DMSO:
Dimethyl sulfoxide blocks herpes simplex virus-1 productive infection in vitro acting at different stages with positive cooperativity.
Dimethyl sulfoxide blocks herpes simplex virus-1 productive infection in vitro acting at different stages with positive cooperativity. Application of micro-array analysis

Treatment of renal amyloidosis with dimethylsulphoxide
Treatment of renal amyloidosis with dimethylsulphoxide (DMSO). - PubMed - NCBI

Oral dimethyl sulfoxide for systemic amyloid A amyloidosis complication in chronic inflammatory disease.
Oral dimethyl sulfoxide for systemic amyloid A amyloidosis complication in chronic inflammatory disease: a retrospective patient chart review. - PubMed - NCBI

I think this is a pretty good find and may work really well for local herpes infection as the DMSO concentration is quite low and should not cause issues. If the IC50 is 2%, this means 5% - 10% DMSO should be pretty effective as a topical ointment/drops and at that concentration there should be no allergic reactions.
"...DMSO blocks productive infection in vitro in different cell types with a 50% inhibitory concentration (IC50) from 0.7 to 2% depending upon the multiplicity of infection. The concentration dependence exhibits a Hill coefficient greater than 1, indicating that DMSO blocks productive infection by acting at multiple different points (mechanisms of action) with positive cooperativity. Consistently, we identified at least three distinct temporal target mechanisms for inhibition of virus growth by DMSO. At late stages of infection, DMSO reduces virion infectivity, and markedly inhibits viral DNA replication. A third mode of action was revealed using an oligonucleotide-based DNA microarray system for HSV. These experiments showed that DMSO reduced the transcript levels of many HSV-1 genes; including several genes coding for proteins involved in forming and assembling the virion. Also, DMSO markedly inhibited some but not all early transcripts indicating a previously unknown mode for inhibiting the early phase of HSV transcription-replication cycle."

ddjd

Yes, I have used it for Shingles, Herpes zoster, with good effect.
Apparantly iNOS isoform of nitric oxide is responsible for shingles

"Increased expression of iNOS is consistent with the hypothesis that high level of NO induced by iNOS may be associated with the epidermal necrosis with inflammation seen in the skin lesions of AHZ."

Expression of inducible nitric oxide synthase in skin lesions of acute herpes zoster. - PubMed - NCBI

Does DMSO reduce nitric oxide?

morgan#1

Joeyd, I’d like to know that as well. I’ve been trying pharm grade dmso for less than a week. Been trying to cure my own inflammation, ie ear infections, chronic. Maybe some urinary issue. The doctors were questioning my urine, bacteria/fungus. I’ve been listening to Peat for 8-9 months, and understanding that to hear him, we get to a different level with our nutrition. There’s been a bit of brain fog for me, and not enjoying things the way I’ve done now with Peat, sometimes it’s euphoric. I feel less energetic than when I started out with Peat. Possibly the adrenaline is gone, and hopefully I’m waiting for the healthy energy to come. Maybe the analogy would be finding a new lifestyle, it’s fun and I feel so markedly better. But after time I guess I forget how shitty I felt before.

I definitely feel that the NO issue is there for me especially. I made the surface mistake of shovelling in many tablespoons of bulk supplements Tryptophan, because I don’t know what website told me that it would help my depression, and then they said if you take more it would help with sleeping problems. And around that same time I was taking 5-HTP. I don’t know what I was doing. It’s amazing how much Peat helped me to examine what I was doing and taking and putting in/on my body.

I feel that Ray Peat thinks it’s okay to put on the body. Maybe I should preface that with the scope that I know nothing about how far Peat wants to go with dmso. And in what context he’s thinking about it. Possibly potency is an issue. I don’t think there’s any hesitation, safety-wise:

I can’t wait to see what it’s gonna do in my case. I think Dsmo is a huge breakthrough for all of us. It’s so sad that it’s been hidden. I really think that it a breakthrough in medicine. Used safely it seems like it has the most amazing potential. My 2 ct.

I love the fact that a lot of you guys are questioning and you’re definitely smarter than the average bear. I’m in awe whenever I read one of those threads that helps me to learn so much. Plus, there a sense of humor that makes me feel that all is not lost!

Last edited: