DMSO As Effective Treatment Of Cellulite?

charmer

Ras

I couldn't find in that patent their proof that DMSO will destroy adipocytes.

Ras

Does anyone know if their claim has proof? Perhaps @haidut, our resident DMSO herald, knows something.

tara

10 x 1.5 hrs massage looks good. :)

The_xXx

if you think biological, chemical or science based then it must be true that DMSO helps against cellulite, because the body stores in fat toxins and all other ***t, espicially in your **** fat ( sorry for my bad english). So the body will never try to burn this **** fat because then all toxis and ***t will come out and flood your system which harms your body. There is where effect of DMSO comes. I think it binds the toxins and helps the body with removing those toxins then to body can burn the fat efficiently with out harming your system. I think thats why also all foods and drugs with sulfide helps the body with loosing fat improving mood and the energy, because it helps removing toxins and ***t.

accelerator

Patent US20130253069 - Use of DMSO for Destroying Adipocytes and Eliminating Cellulite and Adiposities

I don't see any mention of that on pubmed.

So basically 1.5 hours of massage and 50/50 aqueous DMSO solution generated a 2-4kg weight loss and strong improvement in cellulite/ pain associate with it in 10 sessions. That's exciting.

I am wondering how to make sense of the actual dosage and how to avoid dmso irritation.

Adding caffeine and niacinamide seems like a good idea too.

Did you ever try this?

OP
charmer

charmer

Did you ever try this?
I used it during anti-cellulite massages along with niacinamide and bishofit, and it was very effective together. It didn't melt fat on me, but skin was very nice afterwards, I had nice anti-inflammatory action with my chronic female issues down there. I found it to be more effective against cellulite than massages with a simple oil. I also have an issue due to excess fat deposits that my legs rub each other a lot during hot summer months, and I get irritation in that area due to sweat. I found DMSO to speed up recovery and prevent this from happening to a large extent too.

I wasn't persistent enough to use it long-term.

I remember that a well-known UK steroid shop but with the name of Russian star peptides had in stock a typical product that ensured the destruction of fat cells. Do you think something topical can exist?