DMSO And "spider Veins"

Peatogenic

I read on the forum that DMSO has been shown to lighten broken capillaries cosmetically. Does anybody know if @haidut 's MelaNon could be experimented for this on face (since it contains DMSO)? The apigenin would seem synergistic, as I've seen a few studies showing it beneficial for this as well.

If there's the slightest possibility of it actually damaging capillaries, I would err on the side of caution.

FWIW, I've actually noticed a significant and consistent reduction in visibility of my broken capillaries using a product that is a combo of apricot oil and palmarosa oil (designed specifically for this issue), but I'm looking to take it to the next level.

Kray

I read on the forum that DMSO has been shown to lighten broken capillaries cosmetically. Does anybody know if @haidut 's MelaNon could be experimented for this on face (since it contains DMSO)? The apigenin would seem synergistic, as I've seen a few studies showing it beneficial for this as well.

If there's the slightest possibility of it actually damaging capillaries, I would err on the side of caution.

FWIW, I've actually noticed a significant and consistent reduction in visibility of my broken capillaries using a product that is a combo of apricot oil and palmarosa oil (designed specifically for this issue), but I'm looking to take it to the next level.
@Peatogenic Did you ever find an answer (elsewhere) to your question?

vulture

I doubt it can be found here. I just found speculations without facts.

Back
Top Bottom