DMSO absorption time

Matestube

My testosterone / DMSO mixture is fully dry 15 minutes after application.

Does that mean I can put my shirt back on and that "shirt filth" won't be absorbed in my bloodstream?

Does that mean my gf can come into contact with the application zone and there won't be any testosterone transfer after those 15 minutes?

OP
Matestube

Matestube

Wealth of information on DMSO.

StreetX7

According to Amanda Vollmer it typically takes 10-20 minutes for the DMSO to cross the skin barrier.

I typically wait at least 45 minutes to throw clothes on just to be safe, though I would think the skin barrier would return pretty quickly once the DMSO passes through.

Preglowman

Forum Supporter
Hi,

I read Roger Masons book, "Testosterone Is Your Friend" a while back. In the book he provides a recipe for 4mg test per drop using a 250 per ml, 10 ml (2500mg of test) of ester-fied test and 10 ml of pharma grade DMSO. Pretty straight forward. I haven't been able to get the testosterone vial yet to do this. And I have alot of the Test Gel 1.62% (20.25 mg in 1.25 gel) that I have been putting in with some dmso with goodish results. Feeling good, less brain fog, better wood. Had my total levels tested and original were below low 189-235, and now headed in the right direction, 242. Free at was hmmm like 5%(?).

Can someone help me with the calculation/formulation for a similar 4mg per drop using the test gel and dmso? presuming that 1 ml is about 26-30 drops.

For the last 8 weeks experimenting, I've been mixing 120mg (6) of test from the gel packs with 15ml of DMSO and applying 1/2 ml daily sometimes twice a day chest and back of legs.

Just want to make sure I am calculating this right (probably not! ?)

wildworld1992

Hi guys, is it dangerous to put DMSO solution into a plastic bottle? Will plastic dissolve in DMSO?

Preglowman

Forum Supporter

brix

When you bought your DMSO, did it come in plastic bottle or glass bottle? Also, handout's DMSO product seems to come in a plastic bottle right?
yeah his come in plastic. I put my test/dmso in an old idealabs bottle.

GTW

I have roll on DMSO in plastic. Another plastic bottle labeled for veterinary use dogs and horses. Plastic is polyethylene.

GTW

None of the three plastic bottles is PET. One is polyethylene, hdpe. I have had these minimum 10 years, veterinary label bottle 30 years. None show leak or seepage. First used DMSO on dogs 1973. On myself 1974. Those were glass bottles.

GTW

According to Amanda Vollmer it typically takes 10-20 minutes for the DMSO to cross the skin barrier.

I typically wait at least 45 minutes to throw clothes on just to be safe, though I would think the skin barrier would return pretty quickly once the DMSO passes through.
No way!? Can taste the garlicky metabolite within seconds. That means DMSO entered live tissue, interstices, blood, and the metabolite reached your mouth.