DMSO 70/30

jasieltego

Hi Everyone,

I've been a fan of this forum for years now and I'm officially a happy camper I'm part of this forum now.
My questions today are about DMSO. Most Health food stores I go to carry DMSO in two concentrations 90/10 and 70/30
I'm intrigued not only because it's an amazing carrier but because it also has strong anti-inflammatory effects.
I recently hurt my ribs, I went to the doctor and told me to just rest and take anti-inflammatory pills. He stated it's just most likely a rib sprain or small tear but I would be fine with rest. It's no where near as painful as it used to be, but I still have discomfort, as if it was still inflamed. This limits me big time, I can't lift weights like I used too.
I came across DMSO, I read in a blog someone used it before to heal their ribs. Has anyone else heard of any experiences like this?
I also did some searching and found naturopathic clinics nearby that use DMSO IV as an anti-inflammatory as well.

I have access to DMSO solutions, but when it comes to it I always hesitate trying it. Of course it's label not for use for humans but its been used forever. I just want to hear from your experiences how safe it was, where did you apply it? What kind of protocol did you follow?

I plan to rub it on my ribs.
I have to make sure I'm clean before rubbing it.

Thanks

BRMarshall

Go ahead....DMSO is very interesting and it can be easily diluted...the only problem that I have experienced on the skin is that sometimes there can be some irritation, but not a big deal, like an itch...experiment!

V

valdz

Look to Amanda Volmer
Ha Ha I was going to say the same - ADV!
She has good info on DMSO. Although I've never tried the higher concentration I am still using ADV's facial cream with small amount of DMSO... Magnoil from idealabs has DMSO and I always feel the wamth after applying several drops with no skin issues.

OP
J

jasieltego

@BRMarshall @achillea @valdz
Thank you all for you input. I ended up picking up her ebook, it's fantastic. Still reading through it. I'm no longer afraid of DMSO, with proper instructions and handling.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals