DMPS Infusion With Chelex Capsules

dbh25

Hello, I'm going in for a DMPS infusion followed by taking Chelex capsules and then submitting a urine sample for the 24 hours following. What was your experience with this, and do you have any advice? I have some amalgam fillings, so I am starting with this test. Thank you.

TreasureVibe

Hello, I'm going in for a DMPS infusion followed by taking Chelex capsules and then submitting a urine sample for the 24 hours following. What was your experience with this, and do you have any advice? I have some amalgam fillings, so I am starting with this test. Thank you.
How did it go so far?

OP
D

dbh25

I had the DMPS infusion with Chelex capsules, then a 24 hour urine test. Mercury was borderline high, but lead was 10x over the acceptable limit. I had my amalgam fillings removed a few months later. My doctor recommended a 3 days on with a chelator/ 3 days off with a mineral replacer, containing zinc, iodine, selenium, etc. And going in the sauna a few days a week.
I am going back in for the urine retest, but I'd like to know how accurate this method is and if there is a better test.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals