DLPA & L-Tyrosine In Regards To Skin Cancer/melanoma

Quality

Any people out there that know if DLPA affects melanoma/skin cancer in the same way as L-tyrosine.
I have found L-tyrosine an incredible mood booster for the one week that I did use it, stopped it... well because about 15-20 moles appeared on my arms/shoulders/chest in under a week time!!!
Anyone with knowledge out there can tell me if taking DLPA will have the same affect on my skin, as you can imagine im kind of scared to try it.

OP
Q

Quality

someone must know

OP
Q

Quality

B
U
M
P
!
!
!
!

OP
Q

Quality

Been using L-Phenylalanine now for 3 days in a row, NOTICEABLE DIFFERENCE IN MOLE SIZE, and new ones formed.
Just thought id update this thread I created and warn people about it who are prone to this like myself.
So I repeat, not just L-Tyrosine increases mole, L-Phenlyalanine does aswell.
FYI, took 1000mg on empty stomach in the morning, and waited 30-40mins before eating.

LeeLemonoil

Been using L-Phenylalanine now for 3 days in a row, NOTICEABLE DIFFERENCE IN MOLE SIZE, and new ones formed.
Just thought id update this thread I created and warn people about it who are prone to this like myself.
So I repeat, not just L-Tyrosine increases mole, L-Phenlyalanine does aswell.
FYI, took 1000mg on empty stomach in the morning, and waited 30-40mins before eating.

You may want to look into this tread I recently posted:
https://raypeatforum.com/community/threads/ss-ionone-as-an-dht-analouge.13281/

where I linked up a study that found out ß-Ionone regukates melatocytes in the skin - I'm looking for a connection between ß-Ionone and DHT, maybe Androgens play a part in melanogenesis as well, good or bad

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals