Dizziness - young man

OP
Lee Simeon

Lee Simeon

I developed inner ear issues ( labrynthitis )from some weird bacteria I caught going to my fathers house ( pool , beach, diving ) is Fiji every summer growing up. When my salt is too low , I get glutened, and my Vit D is low it gets worse. Also , when I eat too much dairy it gets clogged. If it gets really bad - I take a Claritin D
Thank you!

ccousz

Hey for about a month I have been very dizzy. So bad I had to leave from work one day since it was so scary. Went to the ER twice and they dont think its dangerous or BBPV, but I am still struggling with dizziness when I am moving my body in certain ways. The hypochondriac in me is scared of something like heart problem or brain tumor. Aaaaaaaaaagh!!!
Seek out a gonstead chiropractor. Saved my life when I had similar issues

kaydeegee

Hey for about a month I have been very dizzy. So bad I had to leave from work one day since it was so scary. Went to the ER twice and they dont think its dangerous or BBPV, but I am still struggling with dizziness when I am moving my body in certain ways. The hypochondriac in me is scared of something like heart problem or brain tumor. Aaaaaaaaaagh!!!

I had labyrinthitis / vestibular neuritis a few years ago and it can flare up sometimes when my allergies are coming on! Feels exactly as you describe in your other comment — like walking on a boat — and I do also get some “vertigo proper” when looking between my two computer monitors during these flares. I second the antihistamine suggestion, which can reduce excess mucus & calm inflammation in the inner ear. If it is vestibular, it will gradually improve as the inflammation fades. Hope it passes soon!

LA

Aaaaaaaaaagh!!!
For body alignment problems I used to go to chiropractors for this and that and eventually discovered that I benefited most by doing simple Martial Arts (Tai Chi) warm-up exercises and then I didnt need chiropractors. Additionally a short gentle daily walk helps many things (hold yourself steady using the wall or a friend).
In the meantime, these are the pages listed in the index of "Let's Eat Right To Keep Fit" by Adele Davis under
"Dizziness: - - “from choline deficiency, 74; from folic-acid deficiency, 78; from pantothenic-acid deficiency, 79, 80; from vitamin-B6 deficiency, 87; from anemia, 178; from heat-stroke, 188
Hopefully the pages are the same in the PDF of the book which was posted by David PS here:
WARNING all nutrition researchers report that taking ONE vitamin B without taking the entire Vitamin B Complex can cause big problems. "Therefore" I take a B-50 complex daily with a little additional ‘whatever’ if needed.
Please take the time to do a search on this forum for the word dizziness and you may find more help. Here is the link:
Best wishes.

OP
Lee Simeon

Lee Simeon

Seek out a gonstead chiropractor. Saved my life when I had similar issues
Interesting, what did they do?
I had labyrinthitis / vestibular neuritis a few years ago and it can flare up sometimes when my allergies are coming on! Feels exactly as you describe in your other comment — like walking on a boat — and I do also get some “vertigo proper” when looking between my two computer monitors during these flares. I second the antihistamine suggestion, which can reduce excess mucus & calm inflammation in the inner ear. If it is vestibular, it will gradually improve as the inflammation fades. Hope it passes soon!
OMG I have had so crazy allergies these last months its crazy, this might be it!!! I have seen other comment on reddit that they had dizziness because of allergies. Do you have any suggestions for antihistamines to try? Cyproheptadine is sadly not available for me in my country.

OP
Lee Simeon

Lee Simeon

For body alignment problems I used to go to chiropractors for this and that and eventually discovered that I benefited most by doing simple Martial Arts (Tai Chi) warm-up exercises and then I didnt need chiropractors. Additionally a short gentle daily walk helps many things (hold yourself steady using the wall or a friend).
In the meantime, these are the pages listed in the index of "Let's Eat Right To Keep Fit" by Adele Davis under
"Dizziness: - - “from choline deficiency, 74; from folic-acid deficiency, 78; from pantothenic-acid deficiency, 79, 80; from vitamin-B6 deficiency, 87; from anemia, 178; from heat-stroke, 188
Hopefully the pages are the same in the PDF of the book which was posted by David PS here:
WARNING all nutrition researchers report that taking ONE vitamin B without taking the entire Vitamin B Complex can cause big problems. "Therefore" I take a B-50 complex daily with a little additional ‘whatever’ if needed.
Please take the time to do a search on this forum for the word dizziness and you may find more help. Here is the link:
Best wishes.
Thank you for this! I take a lot of b-vitamins, but I havent checked out b50!

kaydeegee

Interesting, what did they do?

OMG I have had so crazy allergies these last months its crazy, this might be it!!! I have seen other comment on reddit that they had dizziness because of allergies. Do you have any suggestions for antihistamines to try? Cyproheptadine is sadly not available for me in my country.

10 mg cetirizine hydrochloride does the trick for me! It takes a couple days to kick in fully, but taking it consistently i see symptoms resolve within the week. Mine is from an allergist, but I've seen generic brands at drug stores carry the exact same formulation -- looks like it's available online, too. Keep us posted!

OP
Lee Simeon

Lee Simeon

10 mg cetirizine hydrochloride does the trick for me! It takes a couple days to kick in fully, but taking it consistently i see symptoms resolve within the week. Mine is from an allergist, but I've seen generic brands at drug stores carry the exact same formulation -- looks like it's available online, too. Keep us posted!
Thank you! Do you notice any side effects from this? I am very hesitant to starting new medicines hehe

kaydeegee

Thank you! Do you notice any side effects from this? I am very hesitant to starting new medicines hehe
Not really at this dose, personally! The full tablet is 20 mg, and if I take that much, I am absolutely knocked out. Could sleep on demand for days in a row, haha. But cut in half to 10 mg is perfect, and no side effects except maybe slighttt increased hunger the first couple days of use. (I've read antihistamines can increase metabolism some, but I'm not knowledgable enough on the subject to say more.)

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals