Distilled Water

Discussion in 'Water' started by Sheik, Aug 25, 2015.

Tags:
  1. Peater Piper

Peater Piper Member

:banghead: Well that was two months wasted. I should have known to actually do some research instead of believing all the claims that distillation is effective.

The effect of water purification systems on fluoride content of drinking water Prabhakar A R, Raju O S, Kurthukoti A J, Vishwas T D - J Indian Soc Pedod Prev Dent

2. x-ray peat

x-ray peat Member

3. Peater Piper

Peater Piper Member

Seems that way, yeah. I'll get some boron. It's obnoxious how difficult fluoride is to remove.

4. Remedy

Remedy Member

However, they mention two previous studies that found distillation removed "more than 95%" of the fluoride:

That's quite a difference. With no note made of it, or attempt to explain it.

Strangely, when I went to my Mom to see if she could get the full text of the studies using her student access, they didn't come up for whatever reason.

I can find the Brown and Aaron study here, but I can't find the Jobson one.

Either way, somebody's wrong, and honestly, I think it's your study's authors.

5. x-ray peat

x-ray peat Member

hmm... that's interesting.
    I wouldn't be surprised if distillation is 95% effective. The fluorine ion probably has similar physical properties to the chlorine ion and salt water is successfully batch distilled all the time.

6. goodandevil

goodandevil Member

Ray said high-density polyethylene is pretty safe.

7. TreasureVibe

TreasureVibe Member

I got a important question: If one were to drink a small cup of distilled water while having braces made of an alloy of nickel, titanium, cobalt, chromium and/or stainless steel, as well as multiple amalgam fillings, should one be worried that the distilled water leeched off any of these heavy metals, and the person being intoxicated by one or more heavy metals in their organs?

Thanks!

8. Momado965

Momado965 Member

Why not distill tap water and then structure it. The water's structure wll bring about structure to the body on an energetic level and from there onwards. So with so without, as they say. It will exactly like pure rain water.

9. x-ray peat

x-ray peat Member

I think the small amount of additional leaching due to the distilled water would be very small in comparison to the total leached into your saliva throughout the day and given off as mercury vapor while chewing. I would do some research on the dangers of amalgams and try and find a qualified dentist that can replace them with something less toxic. Just be careful its a very tricky area and many times dentists screw up the removal and it makes things worse. Dont mean to scare you but that's what I would do.

10. TreasureVibe

TreasureVibe Member

What about metal braces? Would they get leached off?

11. Ulysses

Ulysses Member

How would one structure distilled tap water?

12. Momado965

Momado965 Member

Tons of ways to do it!

13. x-ray peat

x-ray peat Member

Probably but nickel is not as bad as mercury. Also braces are temporary.

14. Captain_Coconut

Captain_Coconut Member

I have the 'mega home' water distiller, it is fine, if it is releasing any nickel it is likely less nickel than the pre-distilled state as my tds meter shows nothing. For around 6 months not long ago I was experimenting trying to drink as much distilled water in place of tap water as possible. So for coffee I would use distilled. Pure distilled, nothing added. I was trying to see if it would help to de-calcify some stiff joints... I don't think it helped for that, but there was a honey-moon period where my skin cleared up and I had slightly better energy... at the end of the experiment my opinion is the following: drinking 100% distilled water (no minerals added back in) is useful for correcting problems related to mineral excess, however - prolonged use can create new problems of mineral deficiency. I felt good on distilled water up to around the 3 month mark, at the end I felt like something was off. Interestingly, I started taking low dose lithium recently and was blown away by how much it has helped with my energy levels, I have read that the majority of lithium intake people get from water and not food. I have a feeling I created a lithium deficiency in myself, from years of drinking a lot of 'zero water' and then taking it a step further and trying to drink only distilled. I think there is a balance to be achieved, and my preference as of late is to distill but also add back in minerals.

15. smith

smith Member

You could structure and then mix distilled water with the exact proportions of electrolytes, glucose, and whatever else as found in blood so that it gets instantly absorbed into the bloodstream instead of flushing the body out, supposedly. There are a lot of gatorade recipes on the internet but I'm not sure which ones come closest to emulating blood serum. idk

Attached Files: