Dissolving Hormones in Tocopherols

lucid&alive

I wanted to make a DHEA liquid formula so I dissolved DHEA in MCT oil. After vigorous heating and stirring the DHEA seemed well dissolved but when it cooled the solution turned milky white and it was clear the DHEA was coming out of solution.

I think making a vitamin E based solution like CortiNon or Progest-E is necessary but I don't know how much vitamin E to use. Does anyone have experience making a vitamin E and hormone solution or know what concentration is in similar products?

Nebula

@johnwester130 recommends dissolving hormone powders in a little 190 proof vodka like everclear first. It should fully dissolve. Then adding mct oil and/or vitamin e.

johnwester130

I wanted to make a DHEA liquid formula so I dissolved DHEA in MCT oil. After vigorous heating and stirring the DHEA seemed well dissolved but when it cooled the solution turned milky white and it was clear the DHEA was coming out of solution.

I think making a vitamin E based solution like CortiNon or Progest-E is necessary but I don't know how much vitamin E to use. Does anyone have experience making a vitamin E and hormone solution or know what concentration is in similar products?

another options would be adding in stearic acid powder

the general way to do it is
20ml Everclear
10ml vitamin E/MCT oil

The trick is to mix a fat with alcohol

OP
L

lucid&alive

20ml Everclear
10ml vitamin E/MCT oil

Hey thanks. I don't have access to Everclear where I am. I asked Georgi and he said there is about 40IU in every drop of CortiNon so I'll start there with the Vitamin E.

johnwester130

Hey thanks. I don't have access to Everclear where I am. I asked Georgi and he said there is about 40IU in every drop of CortiNon so I'll start there with the Vitamin E.

any food grade alcohol will work

1624279380710.png

shine

20ml Everclear
10ml vitamin E/MCT oil

10ml 96% alcohol
10ml vitamin E
10ml MCT oil

Do you think this would also work? Or does it have to be more alcohol to dissolve properly?

johnwester130

10ml 96% alcohol
10ml vitamin E
10ml MCT oil

Do you think this would also work? Or does it have to be more alcohol to dissolve properly?

well that's 20ml fat and 10ml alcohol

yes, I think I did 25ml fat and 5 ml alcohol and dissolved a gram of DHT once

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals