Dissolved pills: do you drink the water or eat the powder?

Blossom

Forum Supporter
Re: Dissolved pills: do you drink the water or eat the powde

j. said:
Regarding side effects, the same applies to everything. I think even progesterone should have a warning for people with low aldosterone, such as those with damaged adrenal glands.

I notice Peat doesn't give a lot of warnings, but he didn't choose to become the doctor of the world or something like that. He just discusses some parts of what he discovered.
I believe the issue with aldosterone was covered in Peat's most recent newsletter.

Blossom

Forum Supporter
Re: Dissolved pills: do you drink the water or eat the powde

Blossom said:
j. said:
Regarding side effects, the same applies to everything. I think even progesterone should have a warning for people with low aldosterone, such as those with damaged adrenal glands.

I notice Peat doesn't give a lot of warnings, but he didn't choose to become the doctor of the world or something like that. He just discusses some parts of what he discovered.
I believe the issue with aldosterone was covered in Peat's most recent newsletter.
Recharging the System newsletter 1998
Ray wrote: Hans Selye demonstrated that progesterone supplements keep animals healthy for their entire life after their adrenals have been removed. Among its many effects, progesterone regulates the levels of sodium and glucose.

Advocate2021

so if dissolving something other than asprin such as a sudafed tablet- drink water or consume solid material?
ok its obvious- the undesirable excipients sink to the bottom- its the liquid that is goodl

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals