Dissent Into Madness

Peatress

Dissent into madness – A new Corbett series about the weaponization of psychology.

OP
P

Peatress

This happened in 2006

Claire Swinney on a podcast with James Corbett in 2009

Dapose

Forum Supporter
Politicians need mental health care?
No, your pulling my leg.
Joking aside, I will check this out.
Thanks!

OP
P

Peatress

Last edited:
OP
P

Peatress

James Corbett discussing his series on the weaponization of psychology and more.

JamesGatz

This is interesting - I remember just before I left NYC, the Mayor implemented a new procedure where the Police can take the 'homeless' off the streets and force them into a hospital/mental facility, even if they were non-violent or have not committed a crime

And in Canada, I also remember they offer euthanasia to the 'mentally ill' first

The trick is they can kind of mold who is 'mentally ill' into whatever definition they want for example during covid where purebloods were called 'crazy' and 'mentally ill'

OP
P

Peatress

This is interesting - I remember just before I left NYC, the Mayor implemented a new procedure where the Police can take the 'homeless' off the streets and force them into a hospital/mental facility, even if they were non-violent or have not committed a crime

And in Canada, I also remember they offer euthanasia to the 'mentally ill' first

The trick is they can kind of mold who is 'mentally ill' into whatever definition they want for example during covid where purebloods were called 'crazy' and 'mentally ill'
I didn't know this about homeless people in NYC - On the one hand it's good they are getting help but on the other we know they will be poisoned in those facilities.

Mossy

I believe this huge push of mental health is to establish another body of authority in order to judge which of us is mentally fit or not, for political purposes. Of course you can practice your various rights as a citizen—if you're "mentally healthy"; and our progressive definition of that will be the determiner of that. Not thousands of years of human history, morality, cultural norms, reason, science, etc.

Last edited:

Beatrix_

A family member just told me 30 minutes ago that Facebook pushed the old psychiatrist (last time seen 15 years ago) as a possible acquaintance and that the psychiatrist's timeline is full of right-wingers' hate o_O

Edit for clarification: hate against right-wingers

Last edited:
OP
P

Peatress

I believe this huge push of mental health is to establish another body of authority in order to judge which of us is mentally fit or not, for political purposes. Of course you can practice your various rights as a citizen—if you're "mentally healthy"; and our progressive definition of that will be the determiner of that. Not thousands of years of human history, morality, cultural norms, reason, science, etc.
I agree, plus, a highly emotionally charged population is easier to manipulation. Remember how effective it was for the covid propaganda.

Mossy

I agree, plus, a highly emotionally charged population is easier to manipulation. Remember how effective it was for the covid propaganda.
Yes. So strange how so many are falling for these cheap tactics. As over used as the saying may be, we've indeed been gas-lit.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals