Disseminating Ray's Take On Covid19 Through Other Platforms

Elie

Forum Supporter
To me (and others here) Ray's take on the reasons for the Covid 19 make most sense.

While lots of similar theories are floating around, I think people need to become aware of his as well.

Perhaps we can reach out to some of the most popular podcast / Youtube platforms that promote free exchange of ideas, like Joe Roga, London Real and others, and suggest they bring Ray on.

Your thoughts?

yerrag

I don't know. I have my reservations. While Joe is someone who can ask good questions and react very well to answers with relevant questions, I'm afraid going on his talk show would merely relegate Ray Pest to just one among many guests. Given that Joe's guests come from a wide range of expertise varying from glib talker know nothing to really insightful, and given how wide the range of interests covered, the only people who likely will tune in on the interview will just be people who know about Ray Peat.

Considering there's a Dr. Rhonda there that's a regular whose ideas are just off base from Ray's, Ray would be talking off bandwidth from these people. Ray Peat would just come off as a sore thumb in a sea of keto and carnivore boosters.

Plus you have to have some basic introduction to Ray's vocabulary and his way of expressing thoughts. I doubt that audience would be fine tuning their listening to him.

Ray's doing well with his appearances with Patrick, Jodelle and the Herb Doctor. And he's churning out a bi-monthly newsletter. And answering emails.

Then again, if Jordan Petersen would be joining him, I would like that. So he can help JP.

Oh, as for COVID19, Ray's better off on his current stage. Ray's a lightweight and a nobody in the eyes of Rogan's core viewers. It would still be too complicated for them.