Disgusting fat person on youtube eating himself to death

in most cases it is easily fixed by getting a good haircut and a decent/clean shirt :)

YESSS! I wrote a post about this very subject that I have been reluctant to post, but since we are talking about it I may as well go for it.

YamnayaMommy

Why does obesity bother people so much? If that's how they wanna live, then let them. It doesn't affect any of us one bit.
1) the obese are an unnecessary drain on healthcare, even more so in cases where they benefit from tax payer funded health services

2) this level of gluttony is made possible by treating hundreds of billions of animals (with capacity for self awareness and suffering) like meat machines

Meta

Explain why there are so many men into "bigger" women

Attraction is in the eye of the beholder...
Name one rich or famous man who is also in healthy shape who married an obese woman after he acquired wealth or became famous.

Voluptuous women aren't what i'm referring to here either.

Apple

Name one rich or famous man who is also in healthy shape who married an obese woman after he acquired wealth or became famous.
rich and famous , those are just 0.000...1% who are publicly exposed

Voluptuous women aren't what i'm referring to here either.

That is exactly right.

1) the obese are an unnecessary drain on healthcare, even more so in cases where they benefit from tax payer funded health services

2) this level of gluttony is made possible by treating hundreds of billions of animals (with capacity for self awareness and suffering) like meat machines

The obese are no more responsible for the heathcare burden than anyone else. My mom taxed the health care system with her prescription drug abuse. People who batter themselves up doing high risk sports and are left with back and brain problems tax the system. Smokers and alcoholics tax the system. Dieters tax the system, ruining their health and becoming obese.

JamesGatz

Explain why there are so many men into "bigger" women

Attraction is in the eye of the beholder...
They make their necessity a virtue.

The way I view it is you are attracted to what you are -

When I was lean/built and motivated - those are the kind of chicks I liked - a girl that was motivated and lean like me - a high-quality chick - I looked down at bigger chicks when I was like this and wasn't attracted to them at all - I held myself up to a high standard and girls up to high standards

Now I have gotten bigger - I am very chill and that's the kind of girls I like - When I see a bigger chick (not obese but just thicker body type) - I could just tell she has a similar personality before I even speak to her - that she's more chill and easy to talk to - in this state I don't really care much for chasing lean/built chicks but I don't really hold girls up to high standards in this state - I am just down to do stuff with a chick if she wants to

It's interesting - my taste in chicks changes with me - I do think that these kind of tastes genuinely vary based on the state you're in

K

Kayaker

When I was lean/built and motivated - those are the kind of chicks I liked - a girl that was motivated and lean like me - a high-quality chick - I looked down at bigger chicks when I was like this and wasn't attracted to them at all - I held myself up to a high standard and girls up to high standards

Now I have gotten bigger - I am very chill and that's the kind of girls I like - When I see a bigger chick (not obese but just thicker body type) - I could just tell she has a similar personality before I even speak to her - that she's more chill and easy to talk to - in this state I don't really care much for chasing lean/built chicks but I don't really hold girls up to high standards in this state - I am just down to do stuff with a chick if she wants to

It's interesting - my taste in chicks changes with me - I do think that these kind of tastes genuinely vary based on the state you're in
Of course. If you're unvaxxed, you're going to be attracted to unvaxxed chicks.

O

oldfriend

The obese are no more responsible for the heathcare burden than anyone else. My mom taxed the health care system with her prescription drug abuse. People who batter themselves up doing high risk sports and are left with back and brain problems tax the system. Smokers and alcoholics tax the system. Dieters tax the system, ruining their health and becoming obese.
Right, as if our health care system is designed to be efficient or something.

What is the deal with this thread? I've been thinking about disgust lately. I recently felt a shift in my perception of things that I find disgusting, e.g. my partners breath haha. It hasn't been bothering me much. The only thing that changed was that I recently started taking 10-Methoxy Harmalan. There must be some hormone associated with disgust? A quick search suggests oxytocin and estrogen, but maybe serotonin as well or perhaps it's because they are bedfellows.

Anyways, after reading this thread the only thing I find disgusting or disturbing is YouTube monetization and the lack of compassion.

Right, as if our health care system is designed to be efficient or something.

What is the deal with this thread? I've been thinking about disgust lately. I recently felt a shift in my perception of things that I find disgusting, e.g. my partners breath haha. It hasn't been bothering me much. The only thing that changed was that I recently started taking 10-Methoxy Harmalan. There must be some hormone associated with disgust? A quick search suggests oxytocin and estrogen, but maybe serotonin as well or perhaps it's because they are bedfellows.

Anyways, after reading this thread the only thing I find disgusting or disturbing is YouTube monetization and the lack of compassion.

Right? I was so sad for this guy that I couldn't watch more than 5 minutes of it. It is just another reminder of the world's decline. Funny you had a "shift" thinking more about disgust because I just wrote a thread and posted it a couple of days ago about my disgust for bad hygiene too. Bad smells are hard for me to stomach nowadays.

shine

Those high quality girls you talk about have the same high standards, they even have higher standards for you. Which is why you can't attract them in your current state and which is why you are making your necessity a virtue. People who can only get with fat chicks will walk around saying that they are really into fat chicks, people who can't get with 22 year old supermodel will say that they really have a thing for MILFs. It's not like they would say "sorry I only date fat chicks who are a bit older" when a fertile, beautiful 22 year old would want them.

JamesGatz

Those high quality girls you talk about have the same high standards, they even have higher standards for you. Which is why you can't attract them in your current state and which is why you are making your necessity a virtue.
I agree but I genuinely am more attracted to the thicker girls in this state - when my personality and look was holding myself up to high standards to be more lean I genuinely did not find thicker girls attractive those are the type of girls I would have mutual attraction with and vice-versa for my current state - I really do think some men are genuinely like this and don't use it as validation for why they can't get with a supermodel

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals