[Discussion] Raising Body Temperature

Momado965

Can I just say, C-60 Fullerene has massively increased my body temperature in the last 3-4 days. It is a super powerful anti-oxidant, and I believe it has thyroid stimulatory properties.

What you post is most orf the time, quite unfortunately, under rated. Did you buy powder or made shungite water?

Hans

Forum Supporter
Try using uncouplers to increase temps. Aspirin, methylene blue, caffeine, saturated fat such as MCT oil and stearic acid, salt, etc.

I think the reason people feel a great increase in temp from starches is because it spikes insulin which drives glucose oxidation and inhibits lipolysis and so on, whereas fruits and milk don't spike insulin in the same way and therefore doesn't produce the same effect. But in someone that is more insulin resistant, continuously consuming glucose and spiking insulin might exacerbate insulin resistance, as it doesn't shut down lipolysis as it should and then the glucose is converted to lactate which has an anti-metabolic effect.

To increase temps permanently, restoring mitochondrial function and insulin sensitivity (as well as thyroid function) is most important. To do that you need to repair mitochondrial damage, get rid of old damaged mitochondria through fission and mitophagy, and promote fusion to enhance the function of working mitochondria. This can be done with a combination of niacinamide, methylene blue, stearic acid, red light, Pyrucet (by promoting oxidative phosphorylation), caffeine, thyroid, AMPK promotors, sarcosine, etc. This can get real complicated fast so I don't want to elaborate too much on that now.

I can ingest a pure liquid diet and I experience no drop in temps at all and I'm basically burning up all the time. But basically what I wanted to say is: Use uncouplers, increase NAD:NADH ratio, support the electron transport chain, inhibit (excess) lipolysis, lower stress hormones and then provide lots of carbs because the need for glucose/fructose will increase dramatically when lipolysis/fatty acid oxidation is inhibited (see pyrucet thread).

Elize

Hi Lakzo which product are you using? I am always cold with tight muscles due to thyroid issues.

Thanks for the info you shared

Elize

OP
jzeno

jzeno

@Lokzo

Product recommendation? I'm located in the US.

Edit: Never mind. See your responses.

Last edited:
Try using uncouplers to increase temps. Aspirin, methylene blue, caffeine, saturated fat such as MCT oil and stearic acid, salt, etc.
I vouch for aspirin + MB + caffeine. Initial dose of 1 gram of aspirin, a cup of coffee and 50 mcg of MB get me 37.0 I redose 500mg of aspirin, coffee and MB after 4 hours.

I was doing a gram of sodium benzoate too. Just forgot to continue taking it after two weeks of doxy.

Hans

Forum Supporter
I was doing a gram of sodium benzoate too. Just forgot to continue taking it after two weeks of doxy.
Have you noticed any other benefits to your uncoupling stack except increase uncoupling?

Elize

I tried high salt and potatoes but felt shaky, jittery and tired arterwards Why would that be? I have low TSH 0. 0036, T4 1.24, T3 low normal . Always very cold and shaky. Cold hands and feet. T3 make me shaky and get pressure behind my eyes and use Synthroid only.

Hans

Forum Supporter
Maybe the high salt caused issues? High blood pressure?
I used to feel that way after I drank OJ, which is rich in potassium, but I don't feel hat way from apple juice.

OP
jzeno

jzeno

I can't get an answer from methylenwhite

@Hans

That aspirin protocol--is that daily for you or no?

Currently, I take a 81 mg of aspirin (normal tab chopped up--not a coated or baby aspirin) but if you're suggesting I can get better temps through taking more, I'll try it.

Thanks

Hans

Forum Supporter
I can't get an answer from methylenwhite

@Hans

That aspirin protocol--is that daily for you or no?

Currently, I take a 81 mg of aspirin (normal tab chopped up--not a coated or baby aspirin) but if you're suggesting I can get better temps through taking more, I'll try it.

Thanks
Doses of 300 to 650 mg of aspirin have a half-life of 3.1 to 3.2 hours. Doses of 1 gram have a half-life of 5 hours and with 2 grams it is increased to about 9 hours.

From Aspirin Comparable To DNP As Mitochondrial Uncoupler
"oral doses of aspirin needed to achieve the optimal concentration of 0.5mM (as shown on the image and other studies) are in the range of 1,000mg-1,500mg as a loading first dose, followed by 500mg every 4-6 hours."

So you'll have to take higher doses yes. But when adding other uncouplers like stearic acid, caffeine, methylene blue, sodium benzoate, etc., you might need less.

Oh yes and forgot to add. It's to be taken daily.

OP
jzeno

jzeno

@Hans

Thanks for the reply.

And do you follow this aspirin regimen now or a similar variation or have you in the past?

Thank you

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals