[Discussion] President Trump's Annual Physical Results (January 2018)

OP
jzeno

jzeno

@Jackrabbit

No offense but you sound crazy. All of his numbers--objective standards which we all recognize as valuable and even use ourselves to diagnose diseases here on this forum--look good if not great (the ones I'm familiar with).

I can understand if you don't like the guy or are suspicious of the numbers, but practice a little self-control. I posted this to discuss his health, not whether or not people like him or his politics or whether or not these tests are valid indicators of health--those are separate issues.

Jackrabbit

@Jackrabbit

No offense but you sound crazy. All of his numbers--objective standards which we all recognize as valuable and even use ourselves to diagnose diseases here on this forum--look good if not great (the ones I'm familiar with).

I can understand if you don't like the guy or are suspicious of the numbers, but practice a little self-control. I posted this to discuss his health, not whether or not people like him or his politics or whether or not these tests are valid indicators of health--those are separate issues.
And what if I am crazy? Does that mean I’m not entitled to my own opinion? You can’t control the way a discussion goes, much less what I choose to say with my own words. That’s the exact sort of fascist mentality going on in most of the world today and now I’m watching my supposedly free country go down that path and I’m supposed to show self-control?! Self-control is great—when you’re not being lied to straight to your own face. Until then, I’ll be a total b****, thank you very much!

Makrosky

I don’t doubt that his posh upbringing afforded him excellent nutriment in his formative years, resulting in a decent metabolism as an adult. Considering his eating habits I’m certain that he must be “ahead of the game” so to speak, however it’s clear that he’s not in great health underneath the surface. It’s the kind of stuff that doesn’t show up on the typical medical exam. I would think that of all forums this one would recognize that an allopathic practitioner’s clean bill of health isn’t a true mark of anything except the lack of a blatant defect or serious illness that’s alrea showing itself! I know several people in their sixties and seventies who have the gleaming health reports but are incredibly unhealthy behind closed doors. I don’t believe the numbers on that report show anything. Plus I can guarantee it’s riddled with lies. For instance, the high cholesterol yet seemingly miraculous tsh under 2? You’re telling me he’s not on synthroid or the like?
That health report is fabricated top to down, that is for sure. Can you imagine a health report of the US president stating he has or had STDs? Loool!!

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin

Douglas Ek

I know some people who take finasteride (have been for years) and have perfectly normal lives. It doesn't **** up everyone's metabolism. Just like SSRI do not ruin every patients life.

Maybe he just has a damn good health???

Ive took SSRI for 6 monthd and it did help me probably by increasing allopregnenolone as i probably had low 5-AR back then and was suffering from anxiety. Now im off the SSRI and Im better than ever but it certainly didnt quote ”ruin my life”. I think its very individual how you react.

OP
jzeno

jzeno

@schultz

I thought that was peculiar, too.

I onced used Ivermectin to get rid of bed bugs. It was not pretty (the bed bugs), but the Ivermectin worked very well. It was sold as a de-wormer for horses. Had no idea that it could be used on the skin, topically like President Trump uses it considering the circumstance I had to go through to get it.

jmojo

Believing a medical exam word for word on Donald Trump, a man intrinsically known for compulsive lying and fabricating the truth to make himself look better, would be similar to believing a medical exam released by Kim Jong-un.

OP
jzeno

jzeno

lol So apparently this guy doesn't drink coffee but drinks 12 cans of Diet Coke per day. Insane

Coffee: Flashback: Donald Trump's 25 Things You Don't Know About Me (See item 12)

Coke: https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...h-day-is-that-healthy/?utm_term=.96fd7af7be33

lol This guy... I love how anal we get about health and this guy is like "f*ck it; Get me a Diet Coke button in my office"

779i.png

But according to the math in the WaPo article and Cronometer, 12 Diet Cokes = 500 mg of Caffeine, which is right on point with what Charlie found is the recommended amount and wrote about in this thread: The Many Benefits Of Drinking Coffee (CTRL+F 500)

So, maybe the stuff in Diet Coke isn't great--could be bad, not sure, but generally I think we would all agree the stuff in Diet Coke is probably not good (preservatives, alternative sweeteners, etc.)--but he's getting a good if not great amount of Caffeine, which is probably good and protective for him. So, not the best delivery method, but it's probably providing some benefits to him, though he could probably get it other ways, too. He just simply seems to prefer Diet Coke for whatever reason.

Honorary Trump Tweet

dietcoke_480x480.png

opethfeldt

Let's not forget that status has a large impact on health. Lower cortisol and higher testosterone. He can probably "get away" with more than many people here.

tankasnowgod

lol So apparently this guy doesn't drink coffee but drinks 12 cans of Diet Coke per day. Insane

Coffee: Flashback: Donald Trump's 25 Things You Don't Know About Me (See item 12)

Coke: https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...h-day-is-that-healthy/?utm_term=.96fd7af7be33

lol This guy... I love how anal we get about health and this guy is like "f*ck it; Get me a Diet Coke button in my office"

779i.png

But according to the math in the WaPo article and Cronometer, 12 Diet Cokes = 500 mg of Caffeine, which is right on point with what Charlie found is the recommended amount and wrote about in this thread: The Many Benefits Of Drinking Coffee (CTRL+F 500)

So, maybe the stuff in Diet Coke isn't great--could be bad, not sure, but generally I think we would all agree the stuff in Diet Coke is probably not good (preservatives, alternative sweeteners, etc.)--but he's getting a good if not great amount of Caffeine, which is probably good and protective for him. So, not the best delivery method, but it's probably providing some benefits to him, though he could probably get it other ways, too. He just simply seems to prefer Diet Coke for whatever reason.

Honorary Trump Tweet

View attachment 12084

Well, he's never had any alcohol or smoked tobacco or taken an illicit drug in his entire life. Can you say that? Can most forum members here say that?

tankasnowgod

Believing a medical exam word for word on Donald Trump, a man intrinsically known for compulsive lying and fabricating the truth to make himself look better, would be similar to believing a medical exam released by Kim Jong-un.

Donald Trump has been a public figure for over 30 years now, and I have found him to be very consistent and largely honest. Of course, he is a great negotiator and a showman, but I can't think of significant example when he out and out lied. You got any examples to back up your "compulsive lying" comment?

OP
jzeno

jzeno

@tankasnowgod

Can you say that?

No. I doubt most of us can. I have been sober for about 10 years though, so I'm learning. I wonder to what extent this plays into his good health. Interesting specimen! He's obviously getting good results, so I think we can all agree that teaching our kids about the dangers of alcohol is important and he's a great example of why not to drink and what good health comes of it.

jmojo

Donald Trump has been a public figure for over 30 years now, and I have found him to be very consistent and largely honest. Of course, he is a great negotiator and a showman, but I can't think of significant example when he out and out lied. You got any examples to back up your "compulsive lying" comment?

I'm sorry, but you have to be living in some alternate reality to think that Donald Trump is an honest man.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...as-made-false-or-misleading-claims-over-days/
All False statements involving Donald Trump | PolitiFact

lampofred

lol So apparently this guy doesn't drink coffee but drinks 12 cans of Diet Coke per day. Insanea

779i.png

Honorary Trump Tweet

View attachment 12084

I think a big part of the reason for his amazing energy levels, health, and success is that the aspartame in the diet coke he drinks strongly lowers serotonin. It's also excitotoxic. So that could explain the combo of high energy + voter magnetism alongside his rambling + illogicity.

Maybe I should just give up trying to do it the "clean" way and start pounding diet coke to lower my serotonin... Or maybe just eat raw aspartame.

Last edited:

ShotTrue

Probably not! I doubt 3/4 of what is said on here is true. First of all, the only health issues he’s EVER had are rosacea hypercholesterolemia and appendicitis?! Sure. I’m not sure why they’ve admitted he takes finasteride, probably due to some deal with the pharmaceutical companies to promote the use of finasteride for “prostate cancer prevention” (see article where the hairloss drug is considered safe for use as such!) Finasteride for Prostate Cancer Prevention
No the finasteride bit was accidentally released like a year or so

ShotTrue

I think a big part of the reason for his amazing energy levels, health, and success is that the aspartame in the diet coke he drinks strongly lowers serotonin. It's also excitotoxic. So that could explain the combo of high energy + voter magnetism alongside his rambling + illogicity.

Maybe I should just give up trying to do it the "clean" way and start pounding diet coke to lower my serotonin... Or maybe just eat raw aspartame.
I thought high doses of that showed brain tumors in rats

tankasnowgod

I'm sorry, but you have to be living in some alternate reality to think that Donald Trump is an honest man.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...as-made-false-or-misleading-claims-over-days/
All False statements involving Donald Trump | PolitiFact

I asked for a specific example, not links to articles from biased sources like WaPo and PolitiFact.

You can think I live in an alternate reality. That's fine. I don't think you actually formed your opinion based on any real incident.