[Discussion] President Trump's Annual Physical Results (January 2018)

schultz

I asked for a specific example, not links to articles from biased sources like WaPo and PolitiFact.

You can think I live in an alternate reality. That's fine. I don't think you actually formed your opinion based on any real incident.

This might be less bias...

Lyin' Donald: 101 Of Trump's Greatest Lies

Some of the lies are more like exaggerations, some of them he could actually believe in his mind and some of them (like citing statistics) he might just be getting it wrong because he doesn't remember the actual statistic. Like in the one below he probably remembers the number "61" and so just says 61 percent.

56. December 18, on Morning Joe: “Our country is falling apart, frankly. Our infrastructure is a disaster. Our bridges are falling down. Sixty-one percent of our bridges are in danger.” As of 2014, according to the agency, about 61,000 of the country’s 611,000 bridges were rated as "structurally deficient," which works out to 10 percent.

And this one is just weird....

61. November 9, on Putin. This one was hilarious. Trump: “I got to know him very well because we were both on 60 Minutes … We were stablemates, and we did very well that night.” The two men were interviewed separately in different countries thousands of miles apart.

jmojo

Also if you want to see how completely all over the place Trump's mind is and how he flip flops on almost every topic/scenario, check out this subreddit of his collected tweets: 35,000+ Tweets, No Self Awareness

"Trump Criticizes Trump: A Portrait of Presidential Hypocrisy. For every Trump action there is a Trump tweet criticizing that action."

tankasnowgod

Also if you want to see how completely all over the place Trump's mind is and how he flip flops on almost every topic/scenario, check out this subreddit of his collected tweets: 35,000+ Tweets, No Self Awareness

"Trump Criticizes Trump: A Portrait of Presidential Hypocrisy. For every Trump action there is a Trump tweet criticizing that action."

I find it interesting that you can't cite one particular example that sticks out in your mind. Nope, you have to rely on long lists, with no explanation. I think Trump is easily the most honest President this country has had since Reagan. And I will back it up with the four biggest lies of the previous four Presidents-

Obama/Sotero- "If you like your plan, you can keep your plan" (Lie designed to pass the horrid "Affordable Care Act")
Bush Jr- "Iraq has weapons of mass destruction" (Lie to kick off two new unconstitutional wars in the Middle East)
Clinton- "I did not have sex with that woman" (Lie at the heart of the worst sexual harrassment suit in history, and a scandal filled Presidency, and beyond, thanks to the Marc Rich pardon)
Bush Sr- "Read My Lips, No New Taxes!" (Lie to get elected, and then pass new taxes)

Again, if he's such a liar, there should certainly be a "signature" lie that sticks out in your head, yes?

rei

I think the most obvious answer: he has been very active since being young and since adulthood he has been eating in expensive restaurants the best foods all his life. He does not smoke or drink alcohol. That is about as healthy as you can reasonably get.

Waremu

I find it interesting that you can't cite one particular example that sticks out in your mind. Nope, you have to rely on long lists, with no explanation. I think Trump is easily the most honest President this country has had since Reagan. And I will back it up with the four biggest lies of the previous four Presidents-

Obama/Sotero- "If you like your plan, you can keep your plan" (Lie designed to pass the horrid "Affordable Care Act")
Bush Jr- "Iraq has weapons of mass destruction" (Lie to kick off two new unconstitutional wars in the Middle East)
Clinton- "I did not have sex with that woman" (Lie at the heart of the worst sexual harrassment suit in history, and a scandal filled Presidency, and beyond, thanks to the Marc Rich pardon)
Bush Sr- "Read My Lips, No New Taxes!" (Lie to get elected, and then pass new taxes)

Again, if he's such a liar, there should certainly be a "signature" lie that sticks out in your head, yes?

It's funny, because most of the people/media hacks/politicians who are so quick to point out examples of Trump lying, have told lies themselves, and often, much greater lies, or supported leaders who have done so. They act as if they have the moral authority to label him a liar and point out lies he told when they themselves, by that same standard, do not have the moral authority.

It's quite funny to see the warmongers and globalist puppets from both parties who have spent decades creating the façade that there is a huge difference between both establishment elite portions of the parties (when there really isn't --with the more recent exception of maybe the left side becoming more radical, in my opinion --and the same establishment puppets are just friends putting on a show, like Bush and Clintons, etc.) all come out of the closet and no longer hide it, in their desperation to try to tell the world Trump is the Devil reincarnated because their corrupt power structure is now threatened.

It also is a testament to the hypocrisy of many of those criticizing him, that some how some white little lie from Trump on bridges in the country being in bad condition is bad, but being told we can keep our doctors is somehow or the lying about shipping weapons to the supposed 'bad guys', or declaring unjust 'wars' is not as bad. Just can't take those people seriously. The false moral outrage is unreal.

Last edited:
OP
jzeno

jzeno

@Waremu

>meme

lol waremu is woke.

I totally forgot to put this in my OP. Here's a link to Trump's letter written by his personal doctor in 2016 which has his Testosterone levels recorded as 441.6 as well: https://assets.donaldjtrump.com/DJT_Medical_Records_.pdf

There's something I think we can all appreciate (assuming no false information) regardless of the person. A 70+ year-old man able to maintain 441 T levels is a very good sign of health I would think, but I could be wrong.

Last edited:

schultz

I can see your point of view. In a way he is quite straight-forward and I would trust him more than other politicians because they seem so sneaky and are quite good at "acting". We all know what to expect with Trump and he seems to just say whatever he wants, putting stuff out in the open. Someone like Hillary just seems like a professional liar. She's probably totally different in private (I imagine a bit mean based on zero evidence) Trump? He's probably the exact same or even nicer in private.

Im a Canadian though so what do I know lol. Just my perception of the US politics. I most definitely wouldn't vote for any of the current Democrats, they are just nauseating.

jmojo

I'm hopping out of this thread for good because arguing over Trump is toxic. I firmly believe that he is the most pathological liar in a powerful position that I have ever witnessed. He lies about literally everything. Things that don't even matter, yet he exaggerates and misleads. I feel like I'm living in the twilight zone and it's beyond baffling to me that anyone can be glad that Trump is our current president and sit behind him and cheer his openly corrupt values on. He was a proven scumbag most of his business life and he continues to be one as President. Enjoy basking in a toxic swamp of delusion.

lampofred

I realize this makes no sense logically, but I feel like even though he lies, is kind of perverted, is aggressively competitive, and has numerous other not-so-great traits, he is a very good person at the core. Hard shell on the outside but soft on the inside. And I think a lot of people feel the same way, and that's why he was voted into office. Whereas most other politicians are soft and well-mannered on the outside but cold/hard/unfeeling on the inside.

tankasnowgod

I'm hopping out of this thread for good because arguing over Trump is toxic. I firmly believe that he is the most pathological liar in a powerful position that I have ever witnessed. He lies about literally everything. Things that don't even matter, yet he exaggerates and misleads. I feel like I'm living in the twilight zone and it's beyond baffling to me that anyone can be glad that Trump is our current president and sit behind him and cheer his openly corrupt values on. He was a proven scumbag most of his business life and he continues to be one as President. Enjoy basking in a toxic swamp of delusion.

I think you're jumping out because you don't have a single example to back up what you said. I asked specifically what you though the most egregious lie that Trump told was, and, not being able to come up with one, you leave.

Waremu

@Waremu

>meme

lol waremu is woke.

I totally forgot to put this in my OP. Here's a link to Trump's letter written by his personal doctor in 2016 which has his Testosterone levels recorded as 441.6 as well: https://assets.donaldjtrump.com/DJT_Medical_Records_.pdf

There's something I think we can all appreciate (assuming no false information) regardless of the person. A 70+ year-old man able to maintain 441 T levels is a very good sign of health I would think, but I could be wrong.

Haha. True. But sadly I think high testosterone these days scares a lot of people, lol.

Peater Piper

Some of the lies are more like exaggerations, some of them he could actually believe in his mind and some of them (like citing statistics) he might just be getting it wrong because he doesn't remember the actual statistic. Like in the one below he probably remembers the number "61" and so just says 61 percent.
I think he simply has a terrible memory and believes what he says, because to him, his memory is the truth, even if it doesn't match the facts.

alywest

Ronny Jackson: Trump makes controversial doctor his chief medical adviser

So not only does Trump nominate a doctor that was his personal physician as chief medical advisor, but it's clear that he "liked" him because of his ability to spin Trump's health in a positive light. Really honorable.

The president was also impressed with Jackson’s performance at the podium in January 2018, telling aides he liked the doctor’s smooth turn before the cameras and ability to field reporters’ questions as he offered a glowing report on the president’s physical and mental wellbeing.

Ronny Jackson crashed car while drunk and mishandled drugs, document claims

Birdie

Ronny Jackson: Trump makes controversial doctor his chief medical adviser

So not only does Trump nominate a doctor that was his personal physician as chief medical advisor, but it's clear that he "liked" him because of his ability to spin Trump's health in a positive light. Really honorable.

The president was also impressed with Jackson’s performance at the podium in January 2018, telling aides he liked the doctor’s smooth turn before the cameras and ability to field reporters’ questions as he offered a glowing report on the president’s physical and mental wellbeing.

Ronny Jackson crashed car while drunk and mishandled drugs, document claims
As I recall. Ronny was something like President’s doc to Obama and Bush.
I thought Ronny was just in the position and that’s how he ended up doc to PT.

And PT had a different personal physician before he became president.
I don’t think he chose Ronny.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals