Disaster Victim Identification Shelters

Happycat

I'm still gobsmacked by this and keep wondering why use the word 'identification'? Does it mean these shelters are for victims of mass disasters such as a plane crash or massive explosion, where you would need to gather and line up the bodies to identify them?
If these shelters were for, say, masees of people killed by vax or viruses, surely they whould know who's who..
I am guessing and trying to find a less sinister reason for this.

OP
P

Peatness

I'm still gobsmacked by this and keep wondering why use the word 'identification'? Does it mean these shelters are for victims of mass disasters such as a plane crash or massive explosion, where you would need to gather and line up the bodies to identify them?
If these shelters were for, say, masees of people killed by vax or viruses, surely they whould know who's who..
I am guessing and trying to find a less sinister reason for this.
I've always been told I have an over active imagination. In my mind, I have written the script, cast the actors, got a stunt team together, and putting together a legal team. lol. On a serious note, I read this recently, it related to the USA perhaps something similar could happen in the uk...

EXCLUSIVE: Deep state planning false flag attack in order to blame “anti-vaxxers” and gun owners – NaturalNews.com

OP
P

Peatness

Lockdown easing has been delayed by a month. This morning on LBC Michael Gove said only a “bizarre, unprecedented event” would delay unlocking on the 19th of July. Does anyone know what “bizarre, unprecedented event” is being planned by our government in the UK next month?

OP
P

Peatness

Temporary Body Storage Service - A Tender Notice by WESTMINSTER CITY COUNCIL

Take note of the deadline 12th july 2021

This is very frightening to me as an unvaxxed person. I can’t help but wonder if the anti-vaxxers have it wrong. What if we are the targets for depopulation? Those vaxxed who succumbed early are just collateral damage and those who survive will be sickly (with an ‘end date’ in the very near future) and infertile (the children they are pushing hard to vaccinate despite reports of myocarditis). It would seem to be more effective to quickly kill the unvaxxed with the ‘real’ bio weapon hence the need for temporary disaster identification shelters or temporary holding facilities. Easier to kill off 30% of the population very quickly (who apparently ‘deserve’ it) than 70% of the vaxxed. Much easier to transition the slowly dying vaxxed to a brave new world?

AdoTintor

This is very frightening to me as an unvaxxed person. I can’t help but wonder if the anti-vaxxers have it wrong. What if we are the targets for depopulation? Those vaxxed who succumbed early are just collateral damage and those who survive will be sickly (with an ‘end date’ in the very near future) and infertile (the children they are pushing hard to vaccinate despite reports of myocarditis). It would seem to be more effective to quickly kill the unvaxxed with the ‘real’ bio weapon hence the need for temporary disaster identification shelters or temporary holding facilities. Easier to kill off 30% of the population very quickly (who apparently ‘deserve’ it) than 70% of the vaxxed. Much easier to transition the slowly dying vaxxed to a brave new world?
interesting, but aren't you a deep-state asset who is double bluffing us into getting vaxxed with this narrative....

Happycat

Interesting point @Albina, I was wondering kind of the same thing.

Also, if the aim is to have only 500mil people left by 2030, who will those people be, the unvaxxed ones?

Lollipop2

D00A97B5-28E6-4C5E-B673-A2207E0C4778.png

There are lots of threads on the forum on how to do this. Use the search engine
Yes, and I’ve been reading them. I have both HCQ and IVM on hand. But I’m sure the perpetrators know this already and have designed something that these drugs will be useless against. Look at the groups of people that are highly pressured to be vaxxed - healthcare workers, the employees of various corporations, pilots, etc. Why kill or disable those who are productive or needed? Obviously, I don’t want anyone to be killed by this nefarious plan but I rather it not be the unvaxxed. I’m just trying to think ahead. It just seems too convenient to blame a vaccine with ‘information’ being intermittently leaked on it’s potential to kill/harm those who receive it. I hope I am wrong about this because I will remain unvaxxed.

OP
P

Peatness

Yes, and I’ve been reading them. I have both HCQ and IVM on hand. But I’m sure the perpetrators know this already and have designed something that these drugs will be useless against. Look at the groups of people that are highly pressured to be vaxxed - healthcare workers, the employees of various corporations, pilots, etc. Why kill or disable those who are productive or needed? Obviously, I don’t want anyone to be killed by this nefarious plan but I rather it not be the unvaxxed. I’m just trying to think ahead. It just seems too convenient to blame a vaccine with ‘information’ being intermittently leaked on it’s potential to kill/harm those who receive it. I hope I am wrong about this because I will remain unvaxxed.
Sorry for your dilema, however, this is not the right thread for this discussion.

AdoTintor

ok so maybe we should extend our preparations beyond HCQ & IVM and procure a vial of the Pfiser tonic. The ultimate risk averse hedge :)

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals