DIM, Glucarate, And Betaine For Detoxing Estrogen

Broken man

pretty much everything man..I don't know where to start...

I've been on the road of healing digestive/gut/liver/gall bladder problems for like 6 years now....

It wasn't until i started using limonene that my gallbladder/liver pains started going away. I can make it through an entire day without a gallbladder spasm...

Currently my main supplement stack is:

magnesium carbonate
zinc citrate
msm
gelatin
taurine
vitamin d3-5000IU
vit k2 -2mg
creatine -5 gs aday

caffeine-100mg post workout with dextrose in OJ

and d limonene and organic orange oil

i also make a drink with half a lemon, 1-2 tbsp of acv, 1/2 tsp of ginger powder, maple syrup or honey, and a touch of bs.....twice a day

cleaning my guts out but it's worth it

oh yea and rebounding 40-50 min a day spread out. my apologies for detracting from OP but this is what i've been using and find it most effect. i think i can maintain this regiment as well.

forgot my staple tea---pau d'arco
Can I ask you about how long are you drinking pau d Arco Tea? Thank you.

ddjd

pretty much everything man..I don't know where to start...

I've been on the road of healing digestive/gut/liver/gall bladder problems for like 6 years now....

It wasn't until i started using limonene that my gallbladder/liver pains started going away. I can make it through an entire day without a gallbladder spasm...

Currently my main supplement stack is:

magnesium carbonate
zinc citrate
msm
gelatin
taurine
vitamin d3-5000IU
vit k2 -2mg
creatine -5 gs aday

caffeine-100mg post workout with dextrose in OJ

and d limonene and organic orange oil

i also make a drink with half a lemon, 1-2 tbsp of acv, 1/2 tsp of ginger powder, maple syrup or honey, and a touch of bs.....twice a day

cleaning my guts out but it's worth it

oh yea and rebounding 40-50 min a day spread out. my apologies for detracting from OP but this is what i've been using and find it most effect. i think i can maintain this regiment as well.

forgot my staple tea---pau d'arco
Been a few years. Is this protocol still working for you and which product do you use for organic orange oil??

Inaut

Been a few years. Is this protocol still working for you and which product do you use for organic orange oil??
More or less. It’s changed a bit but mostly the same. I use orange oil topically now to help absorb oils and vitamin d. My overall health has improved much since that post.

i still take limonene from time to time with big meals.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals