Digital/screen Abstinence. Effect On Dopamine?

Uselis

I keep thinking about a poster here who mentioned that boredome fixed his apathy. I am still dealing with some anhedonia here and there so exploring all traditional and not so options.

Awhile ago I had stretch of 3-4 months where I did not use internet intentionally except for important stuff (like bank stuff, job related, etc). I remember two things happened due to boredome:

1. I started to travel around country visiting new places just to fill the gap.

2. If I would stay long enough without stimulating myself artificially, I'd start experiencing noticable joy without doing anything.

I wonder are there some science on such subject? I only could find NoSurf reddit but there mostly anecdotal stories.

Do you think it's legit method to try against anhedonia or it's just sort of a woo woo?

Thanks

Nomane Euger

from my experience,it is one of the most important factor,anything is as maximum as important,nothing more important tha this very factor,this summer,i didnt play video games at all,wasnt using social medias,just texting my relatives with my phones,only listening to audio times to times,and watching an episode or 2 of a serie past 9PM,up until i felt sleepy,i woke up witht he sun rised,engaged in a morning walk ina parc near to my home,watched the sunrise,sunbathing in short,spending times with my mates and family,doing some bike,walking,street workout,simple life,i felt the best ever,libido revived from the deads,dreaming went to DMT/ayahuasca trip every night(8K dreams,where i fly as quick as jet,i drop somewhere,galvalnise wiuth a speech peoples that are my antagonist and become my agonist,fight dragons,sex all nights with tons of womans,lucid dreams)i woke up every morning with a COcaine effect,invisible aura/armor,bending space and time and i would make womans horny 30 mettersaway,O doubt,i knew i was the alpha at this very moment.i would walk up to 2 to 5 hours per days,not because i wanted to exercice,but because it was enjoyable and i got an insane amount of energy.music was orgasmic,i would put any music with my headset,crappy one,only 4 barrs volum on a iphone,i the music would start,the 2 first seconds,my mouth corners will rise up until my eyes,and i could not stop my self to smile,it was to much,to enjoyabledespit that was musics that i already listened to 100 times,and the GALVANIZING effect i would get from a music would increase my energy and strength to the point wher i went from not being able to complete a one arm pull up,to being able to do a one arm pull up the moment after with the music up.The appreciability of sociability even with peoples i have been seeing 24/7 like my sisters since my birth,EXPLODE. i have a term,that i us since a long time,its your Everything-appreciation potential,mine skyrocketed to a lvl that i never experienced even as a child,my humor was already on point,abut now i have a humor factory,doesnt matter who i interact with,i am the one.i bought ghost of tsushima,i played a few days,despitstill all others factors were the same,but less of some,as the more time i spent on video games,the less time i got to walk,or to be expose to the sun,i still walked up to 2 hours,took sun,ate wonderfull things,spend time with peoples,it destroyed my libido,destropyed my motivation,destroyed mymuscle strengh,as i assume it can be related to neuro transmetteurs,impacted my sleep quality,made me depress,impacted my dreaming,my weel being,my everything-appreciation potential.i stopped,life became awesome again.what you have to consider is things that you do not do,or not enough because you are spending times on screens,and also the fact that digits can overexploit your everything-appreciation potential to the point where elemental things such as game of life,sociability,sun bathing,walking,eating loose a part of their pleasure,so definitlylimitingsocial medias,video games,is one of the best things you can do if you aspire to feel an authentic and euphoric life,limiting your screens times,with alternative such as being outside and listening to an audio per exemple,rather than watching something,deactivating notifications,deinstalling certains garbages social medias apps is one of the most potent actions i applyed in my 25 years existence,from somene who was feeling that bad and depress that there have been time that i didnt went out of my flat during 3 months.

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom