Digestive Problems Caused By Eggs?

biggirlkisss

I started eating eggs and noticed my nails peeling and becoming weak. Started to get bad digestion problems. Switched to a safer farmer thought I was doing better but geting worse. They have been out of my diet now for 7 months. I have improved but no where need the same way for digestion. Doing light helps get thyroid up but still not anywhere near where it was. Anyone have any ideas why eggs did this to me? A allergy.

jaa

Have you tried just eating the yolks? Some people who have problems with the whites have no problems with the yolks.

juanitacarlos

biggirlkiss said:
I started eating eggs and noticed my nails peeling and becoming weak. Started to get bad digestion problems. Switched to a safer farmer thought I was doing better but geting worse. They have been out of my diet now for 7 months. I have improved but no where need the same way for digestion. Doing light helps get thyroid up but still not anywhere near where it was. Anyone have any ideas why eggs did this to me? A allergy.

I don't know if this helps, but in an email discussion with Peat the other day, he said about eggs:

To use the protein of 2 eggs efficiently it would be good to have a glass of milk and a large glass of orange juice.

Maybe trying that would help?

cliff

I find eggs for me depend, sometimes I digest them good sometimes they seem to cause slight digestive issues. Eating just the yolk raw versus cooked whole eggs seems to improve digestion for me.

Ben

It could be a depletion of biotin. Avadin, a protein in the egg whites, binds biotin and prevents its absorption. Biotin is generally supplemented for stronger hair and nails. You could try supplementing biotin at another time to see if that's it, or just throw away the egg whites.

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
charlie SIBO, GERD, LPR, IBS, & Colitis Could Be Vitamin B3 Deficiency - "Niacin Treats Digestive Problems" Digestion, Gut Flora 47
A Milk And Sugar Helps My Anxiety But Also Causes Digestive Problems Mental Issues 11
B Why does coconut oil and MCT fats cause digestive problems? Coconut Oil 8
Violet Peat dietary suggestions and digestive problems Diet, Recipes 16
L Dealing With Candida And Digestive Problems Digestion 82
C No digestive symptoms, yet I don't digest anything... Digestion 9
H Recovering digestive health after diarrhea Digestion 0
J Best Ways To Heal The Digestive System Digestion 24
M Milk Causing Digestive Issues Ask For Help or Advice 14
Twohandsondeck Digestive Enzyme Success Stories Anyone? Supplements 7
E Aspirin Linked To Reduction In Risk Of Several Cancers Of The Digestive Tract Scientific Studies 3
V Digestive Issues, Trying To Understand Basic Aspects Digestion 1
S Post MACA Digestive Issues And L-glutamine Supplements 8
BearWithMe Possible To Overtax The Pancreas / Liver / Digestive System By Too Much Sugar? Ask For Help or Advice 4
Clea Methylene Blue And Digestive Distress Supplements, Pharmaceutical Drugs 17
Insaneacinamide Pro Bodybuilder Explains His Stomach/digestive/bloat Issues Due To Bacteria/LPS Digestion, Gut Flora 53
Bogdar Water Causes Me Digestive Pain Digestion 15
S Trying To Fix My Child's Digestive Issues Digestion 33
N Digestive Enzymes? Digestion, Gut Flora 9
C Need To Power Clean My Digestive System Digestion 1
DrJ Increased Mucin Production With Supplementation Of Certain Amino Acids May Help Digestive Isssues Scientific Studies 3
michael94 Wouldnt A Short Digestive Tract Be BETTER For Starch? Miscellaneous Health Discussions 2
BearWithMe How Often To Eat With Digestive Issues? Ask For Help or Advice 2
BearWithMe Unexplainable Major Digestive Issues - Can't Properly Eat For 15 Years And Its Getting Worse Ask For Help or Advice 55
W Does Activated Charcoal Change The PH Of The Stomach/digestive Tract? Activated Charcoal 12
R Anyone Tried Some Digestive Herbs Or Anything? Digestion 4
mayweatherking Increase Digestive Juices / Saliva In Mouth Ask For Help or Advice 1
T Cutting Out Homogenised Dairy Has Cleared All My Digestive Issues, Including Geographic Tongue Digestion 43
H How I Cured My Sibo/ Digestive Issues Digestion 31
H My Personal Digestive Combo Digestion 3
Velve921 For 10 Days, I've Had The Worst Digestive Symptoms: Need Advice Ask For Help or Advice 20
R Titanium Dioxide Nanoparticles Could Alter Digestive Cell Structure And Function Digestion 0
M Bacteriophages To Improve Digestive Issues Digestion, Gut Flora 2
managing S. Boulardii As A Way To "clean" Digestive Tract Digestion 11
haidut Depression Affects The Digestive System Health, Anxiety The Skin Scientific Studies 0
denise Quit Smoking And All (digestive) Hell Broke Loose Digestion 13
Soren Magnesium Chloride Baths Digestive Issues Supplements, Pharmaceutical Drugs 11
Velve921 Aspirin Success With Digestive Discomfort Rant or Rave 10
Giraffe Magnesium Chloride Slows Gastric Emptying, But Does Not Affect Digestive Functions Digestion, Gut Flora 3
Nicholas Digestive Enzymes For 3 Days Testimonials 11
lindsay The Mystery of Milk and Digestive issues Working Through Milk Issues 15
I Digestive Or Swedish Bitters Supplements 14
ScurveDream Jobs will not fix poverty, improve standard of living much, or overall quell financial problems Political Talk, Alternative World Theories 19
Hans Problems with the carnivore diet (Pros, cons, side effects, glucose deficiency and more) Discussing Dietary Models 5
C Problems with facial fat wasting - Skinny/gaunt face Skin 60
A I have big problems /few questions Ask For Help or Advice 18
A I' m a 18 year old guy with big problems Ask For Help or Advice 59
yerrag Just Learned From Experience Bicarbonate Intake Isn't the Real Solution, May Even Cause Problems Supplements, Pharmaceutical Drugs 20
F ""Low Serum AM Cortisol The Cause Of My Problems?"" Doubts About Milk 70
G Starting Caffeine - Lots of Health Problems - Asthma, Erectile Dysfunction, Hypertonic Pelvic Floor, Hair Loss, Anxiety/Depression Caffeine 54