Digestive Enzymes - reduced social anxiety, brain fog and blood sugar

sebastian_r

After taking digestive enzymes for the first time, my brain fog cleared within minutes.

Soon after my social anxiety got a lot better.

I started processing carbs a lot better as well,

before taking digestive enzymes
- 1l fruit juice one hour after 165mg/dl

after taking digestive enzymes
- 1l fruit juice one hour after 122mg/dl

Skin issues that I normally get shortly after consuming fruit juice stopped. No more dry skin from sugar.

taking this product Ензи-Мил | Enzy-Mill

Amylase - 7500 DU
Lipase - 1000 FIP
Protease - 4.5 15000 HUT
Protease - 3.0 15 SAPU
Alpha-galactosidase - 200 GalU
Lactase - 1000 ALU
Cellulase - 250 CU
Bromelain - 500,000 FCCPU

Lollipop2

I have always been a fan of enzymes. I personally would use them in short term situations and then stop.

Jkbp

Forum Supporter
I suffered from reflux for years. I’m now taking 2-3 enzymes and drinking lemon water with every meal and I’m experiencing little to none reflux. I’m also curious about the long term affects.

Lollipop2

What's the risk of using them longer-term?
I am not sure to be totally honest. Some claims say it might weaken your own production. Not sure I agree, nor if there is any research supporting that claim.

For me I use them as a medicine and as needed. Rather than having a plan for regular use. I did use them a lot for some years but honestly I improved so much I felt like I stopped needing them. Like everything, context and personal situations are necessary to assess and make decisions.

OP
S

sebastian_r

I am not sure to be totally honest. Some claims say it might weaken your own production. Not sure I agree, nor if there is any research supporting that claim.

For me I use them as a medicine and as needed. Rather than having a plan for regular use. I did use them a lot for some years but honestly I improved so much I felt like I stopped needing them. Like everything, context and personal situations are necessary to assess and make decisions.

Not sure how I will go with this long-term either

What I can say, it's by far the most profound progress I made in years

Carnivore and steroids did a lot of damage, it was comical how sensitive I was to food

Just popping those little pills removed 90% of my food related problems immediatelly

Lollipop2

Not sure how I will go with this long-term either

What I can say, it's by far the most profound progress I made in years

Carnivore and steroids did a lot of damage, it was comical how sensitive I was to food

Just popping those little pills removed 90% of my food related problems immediatelly
That is awesome! They were amazing for me as well. I definitely think they contributed to my increased digestive health and recovered my body and maybe even my body’s own production. I just noticed I started needing less and less and only use sporadically now.

Advocate2021

Does anyone have a recommendation for a a clean comprehensive digestive enzyme derived from animal sources? Dr. Peat does not recommend the plant enzymes made from molds and i can vouch from personal experimentation with those that they can be problematic. He recommends pancreatic enzymes. I have been experimenting with the Solary digestway but i dont like the exciipients and I think i may be allergic to something in it such as peppermint or ginger. But i think a good enzyme with all of the ingredients it has for digestion is good- it has pancreatic enzymes porcine based, betaine hcl and pepsin, ox bile and bromelain and papain. just not sure about the added ginger and peppermint- i seem to be having allergic reaction to something even though it helps my digestion. And it contains silica and some other added things i dont like. When i take just the pancreatin and hcl with pepsin from solary, i dont react- but i would like to find a more comprehensive enzymes that has the foregoing without the herbals. any suggestions?

Peatful

Does anyone have a recommendation for a a clean comprehensive digestive enzyme derived from animal sources? Dr. Peat does not recommend the plant enzymes made from molds and i can vouch from personal experimentation with those that they can be problematic. He recommends pancreatic enzymes. I have been experimenting with the Solary digestway but i dont like the exciipients and I think i may be allergic to something in it such as peppermint or ginger. But i think a good enzyme with all of the ingredients it has for digestion is good- it has pancreatic enzymes porcine based, betaine hcl and pepsin, ox bile and bromelain and papain. just not sure about the added ginger and peppermint- i seem to be having allergic reaction to something even though it helps my digestion. And it contains silica and some other added things i dont like. When i take just the pancreatin and hcl with pepsin from solary, i dont react- but i would like to find a more comprehensive enzymes that has the foregoing without the herbals. any suggestions?
Hi.

Im not endorsing one way or another-
But…

Are you familiar with Standard Process?

Check them out

Lollipop2

Might have to get them as individual enzymes without bad excipients and take them all together. Called adapting to the lack of good product in the marketplace.

From a food point of view, what can we consume in a safe way for digestive enzymes? only pineapple and papaya come to mind

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom