Digestive Enzyme Success Stories Anyone?

I finally gave in and ordered some. There are some notable health figures that I know of who swear up and down about using properly cultured (e.g. expensive) enzymes.

Simplest theory I heard is that the body has a pool of them and when we take extra, especially in a fasted state, that they are some miracle rebuilder of tissue... Also they don't have an upper dose limit (?)

Just wondering if anyone has any success or horror stories on the matter.

Of worthy mention, I haven't ever had any remarkable experience with probiotics, though people seem to report similar benefits from them as I've heard with enzyme therapy.

BearWithMe

I took digestive enzymes (the ones derived from Aspergillus niger - Source Naturals Daily Essential Enzymes and Digezyme) on and off for a couple of months.

It improved my digestion a little bit, but only for a few weeks, after that it lost all possitive effects on me. On the negative side, I think it caused me hypoglycemia.

No other possitive or negative effects whatsoever.

pro marker

i tried eating papayas after reading aajonous wonderplanitz writings about how they have beneficial digestive enzymes and they difinately work for me. cant think of any other food with such a profound effect on digestion.

golder

Digestive enzymes helped me a lot when I was having trouble digesting fat
Thanks. Which ones did you use. How did they help you. How long did it take to be able to stop using the enzymes so you could digest without them. Which brand and dosage did you use? Much appreciated.

i tried eating papayas after reading aajonous wonderplanitz writings about how they have beneficial digestive enzymes and they difinately work for me. cant think of any other food with such a profound effect on digestion.
when do you eat it? its before the hard to digest food? or is it anytime?did you juice it or eat with the fiber? iam asking this because i have some acne and dandruff, and iam its caused by some foods that i would like to it without having problem, i think my gut is quite unhealthy when i was a kid i always have constipation.