Different Nitric Oxide

M

member 6316

Whats the difference between all these in terms of what function they have in the body:
Nitrate, nitrogen, nitride, nitrite, nitroglycerin, nitric acid, nitrogen oxide? anything else im forgetting?

heres the little I know:

nitrous oxide - I know helps depression and makes you more confident

nitric oxide - many benefits (not to exceed too much tho, same with former)

golder

As for nitrous oxide, is there anything to be concerned about with it? Peat doesn't say much on it, other than when he's talking about how he dislikes nitric oxide, then he says "not to be confused with nitrous oxide, which is rather harmless". Is it completely harmless?

fradon

Whats the difference between all these in terms of what function they have in the body:
Nitrate, nitrogen, nitride, nitrite, nitroglycerin, nitric acid, nitrogen oxide? anything else im forgetting?

heres the little I know:

nitrous oxide - I know helps depression and makes you more confident

nitric oxide - many benefits (not to exceed too much tho, same with former)

they are various forms of nitrogen. depending on how the body converts some some will turn to nitrates and others can turn to ammonia/urea and some could become NOS.

ddjd

As for nitrous oxide, is there anything to be concerned about with it? Peat doesn't say much on it, other than when he's talking about how he dislikes nitric oxide, then he says "not to be confused with nitrous oxide, which is rather harmless". Is it completely harmless?
eNOS is the safest, he thinks nNOS and iNOS are the worst