Difference Between Tocopherols/MTC And SFA Ester / Ethanol?

Planteater

I'm thinking of using an androsterone product that has a choice of tocopherols/MTC or SFA ester / ethanol as the 2 choices for the medium suspension.

What should I get? What's the difference? I was thinking to use it topically.

Thanks!

Perseus

Hello, I am new here and was wondering the same thing as this user. I wish to buy some products but am confused as to the choices offered to me.

Jsaute21

Dont want to speak for @haidut but i would say it depends on the route of administration you plan on using. For oral, most would opt for tocopherol/mct, while for topical one would preferentially opt for the SFA esters/ethanol as it would absorb more effectively through the skin.

Perseus

Dont want to speak for @haidut but i would say it depends on the route of administration you plan on using. For oral, most would opt for tocopherol/mct, while for topical one would preferentially opt for the SFA esters/ethanol as it would absorb more effectively through the skin.
Thanks!

Sherbert

That helps

Michaelk3

But what if you use sfa esters orally? Wouldn’t that be better for absorption over mct? Since the esters penetrate skin wouldn’t it do better enterally for absorption

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals