Difference Between Progesterone And Pregnenolone

biggirlkisss

difference between progesterone and Pregnenolone? I want to try pregnenolone would it better or worse then progest g? Depends on person?

Saracatt

difference between progesterone and Pregnenolone? I want to try pregnenolone would it better or worse then progest g? Depends on person?
I think it depends on the person.

Pregnenolone is further back on the pathway, and my guess is that the body could use it for other things than making progesterone. When I start Peating, I used a low dose of pregnenolone and dhea. I got improved muscle tone, lowered stress hormones and more energy, but no effect on PMS and painful periods.

Now I am using progesterone and it helps with PMS, migraines, inflammation before my period, and I have shorter cycles - yay!

Progesterone seems to have a mildy sedative effect, while the pregnenolone, I think, was helping to lower stress hormones. It is hard to describe, but definitely different sensation.

Others would have a different reaction, I'm sure, and can also explain the chemistry better than I can. I think everyone has to figure it out themselves with trial and error.

Arnold Grape

In these situations, it seems like relative personal experience is almost irrelevant and can only be used as an abstract guide for what may happen within your own physiology. However, Progesterone, as a man, while supplementing 1x drop on gums (at 3mgs a day) gathered to form an almost anesthesia-type effect after even a few weeks. The mark it has on appearance is nearly immediate, and it will improve one's skin tone and lines -- it is also reported to improve sleep quality and possibly help sexual dysfunction. However, for me it reduced gym performance and I lost weight and accumulated fat despite a high calcium regimen. These are things I'm still attempting to recover from. But in terms of mood, it nearly obliterated depression and made me joyful in a way I have not experienced previously. (It actually made me see the world differently, as though on some kind of an LSD trip at times.) In the end, I do think it was (possibly) converting to stress hormones, and I do think after 3 months it was making my hair thinner, although others will refute this in reference to the amount I was taking.

Preg will increase androgens and possibly give you gigantic bursts of energy -- careful or it could make one aggressive in the right circumstance. It also seems wildly relative to the context it is taken in.