Difference Between Keto-DHT, Pansterone And Pregnenolone?

sladerunner69

He has 200 IQ remember :cool

It may seem unlikely; though it's remarkably true. I even use semicolons in many of my sentences; to exquisite effect.

This seems pretty accurate. What do you mean by Pansterone makes your head feel like thrash though? Also, what amounts of these are you (or did you) use?

I realized why this was happening to me. It has to do with my PFS (post finasteride syndrome) Taking androgens or increasing androgen production through other means counterintuitively makes us feel awful. It's difficult to know why, but probably has to do with GABA. Taking DHEA would help with energy for a couple hours but make it difficult for me to think and use my mind's eye, and also make me irritable and insensitive. Androsterone, 11keto, would make me feel okay at first, very masculine and dominant, but after a few hours I think it too powerfully suppresses estrogen or lowers GABA or something and likewise makes me feel strange, insensitive, irritable.

Anyways I think it mostly has to do with the unfortunate long term effects the finasteride has had on my hormones, because it seems that other people here are having success with these things. Other aren't, so certainly they aren't for everyone.

Pregnenelone does seem quite safe though, I never felt anything too regrettable from it. A couple years ago I would pop 100 mg pregnenelone with 10 mg dhea and feel fairly out of whack. Lowering the dose to 10-30mg, as Peat has generally recommended, has good effects without feeling discombobulated. I haven't tried larger doses recently to see if it's improved

cyclops

I realized why this was happening to me. It has to do with my PFS (post finasteride syndrome) Taking androgens or increasing androgen production through other means counterintuitively makes us feel awful. It's difficult to know why, but probably has to do with GABA. Taking DHEA would help with energy for a couple hours but make it difficult for me to think and use my mind's eye, and also make me irritable and insensitive. Androsterone, 11keto, would make me feel okay at first, very masculine and dominant, but after a few hours I think it too powerfully suppresses estrogen or lowers GABA or something and likewise makes me feel strange, insensitive, irritable.

Anyways I think it mostly has to do with the unfortunate long term effects the finasteride has had on my hormones, because it seems that other people here are having success with these things. Other aren't, so certainly they aren't for everyone.

I've had similar experiences of irritability and insensitivity and have never taken finasteride. Maybe this is just how the personality is affected when raising androgens? Feeling this way has has up sides and downsides in my opinion.

sladerunner69

I've had similar experiences of irritability and insensitivity and have never taken finasteride. Maybe this is just how the personality is affected when raising androgens? Feeling this way has has up sides and downsides in my opinion.

Interesting. Yeah I had my Dad take 5mg in the morning to see if it would help him out. He tried it for a few days and had to stop when he realized he was becoming abnormally irritable and angry by the afternoon. I suppose everyone reacts differently.

It does provide energy though that would be the one redeeming quality. Do you feel increased sex drive on it?

Dhair

It may seem unlikely; though it's remarkably true. I even use semicolons in many of my sentences; to exquisite effect.

Pregnenelone does seem quite safe though, I never felt anything too regrettable from it. A couple years ago I would pop 100 mg pregnenelone with 10 mg dhea and feel fairly out of whack. Lowering the dose to 10-30mg, as Peat has generally recommended, has good effects without feeling discombobulated. I haven't tried larger doses recently to see if it's improved
I'm confused... I was under the impression that you had made a lot of progress?

Jsaute21

11-keto DHT will make you feel mean and angry, pansterone will give you a lot of energy and make your head feel like trash, and pregnenelone will make you not care about anything.

I would say it is al
What are the main differences between these three substances in terms of how they work? Are they all leading to the same effect? How come some do better with pure pregnenolone and not with Pansterone that has pregnenolone as a chief component? How come keto-DHT is more androgenic than the androgenic nature of Pansterone?

I find it all hard to understand, especially when Peat's view contrasts so greatly with the mainstream view. It would be nice to be able to refer to a diagram that visualises how all of these chemicals supposedly interact in the chemistry of the body.

I don't doubt that they are distinct and unique chemical compounds, I just don't fully understand the literature around them, and in that context I don't see why their effects are expected to be different.

Can someone explain this?

Good questions and i would first say that the reaction to each is highly individual and depends on the current functioning of the organism. I like KDHT a lot as it makes you lean as hell and definitely provides a sufficient metabolism boost. I seem to react similar to @Constatine as it makes me lean and insatiably hungry. Sure, this is a good effect SOMETIMES, meaning if you are traveling or with friends and are not able to fully control what you are eating and how much of it, i would stay far away. It all depends on your current functioning. Pregnenolone is best in very small doses IMO, for me this is 5-10 MG tops. Pansterone is wonderful IMO, but again is a sufficient metabolism boost. All in all, i would say boosting your metabolism with these supplements obviously has benefits, but context is everything. Ray makes very clear that the only supplements he advises for everyday use are thyroid, aspirin, cascara & cyproheptadine, while using DHEA & Preg as needed. KDHT, Andro etc are more intense and should be used with caution.

sladerunner69

I'm confused... I was under the impression that you had made a lot of progress?

Yes I have... anywhere from 70 to 90 percent recovered depending on what day you ask me. Sometimes less sometimes more. The side effects and depression is much less severe than 5 years ago, yes, absolutely. The supplements and foods I am currently taking will also affect how I feel, but some supplements will benefit and some won't, unique my situation.

cyclops

Ray makes very clear that the only supplements he advises for everyday use are thyroid, aspirin, cascara & cyproheptadine, while using DHEA & Preg as needed. KDHT, Andro etc are more intense and should be used with caution.

I'd say he also recommends supplemental Progesterone as needed and Vitamin E. I'd even say he recommends vitamin D in the winter depending on where you live.

johnsmith

@sladerunner69 Did you say you've tried DHT? Did you get it from your doctor? I've been interested in this.

Also, what are your current thoughts on 5a-DHP? My rat is doing much better, having stopped Pansterone, and has been on 5 oral drops of 5a-DHP for that past 5 days.

Jsaute21

Why do you think kdht makes you so lean? Do you think regular dht would do the same?

DHT cuts water retention very effectively. @haidut sums it up nicely when he says "it results in an immediate shrinking of the midriff area." I find this to be spot on. I could eat 5,000 calories on this and not gain a lb. The muscle tone that i get from it is very lean and functional, opposed to bulky.

sladerunner69

@sladerunner69 Did you say you've tried DHT? Did you get it from your doctor? I've been interested in this.

Also, what are your current thoughts on 5a-DHP? My rat is doing much better, having stopped Pansterone, and has been on 5 oral drops of 5a-DHP for that past 5 days.

5adhp had me feeling wonderful too, very relaxed and high spirited, almost carefree but still positive. I think it helps to increase GABA signaling which I have discovered is very likely a personal dysfunction of mine.

However I think the 5adhp should be cycled, because the effect seem to wear off after a few weeks. At first 5 drops was plenty, next I needed 10 drops and then by week 4 I was using thousands if not millions of drops (it was draining my bank account at an enormous rate).