Dietary Salt Promotes Cognitive Impairment Through Tau Phosphorylation

First, you are quoting from the introduction where the authors are reviewing previously conducted human studies, but you fail to link those studies. Then, in contrast to the claims of human outcomes listed, the study you do link is a rat study. Lastly, two sentences down from your quote, there is written, "this connection (between blood pressure and cognitive function) is biologically complex and still not fully understood."

Do you even science? :D :P xD

Aufzeichngffgfgen.JPG
First, you are quoting from the introduction where the authors are reviewing previously conducted human studies, but you fail to link those studies. Then, in contrast to the claims of human outcomes listed, the study you do link is a rat study. Lastly, two sentences down from your quote, there is written, "this connection (between blood pressure and cognitive function) is biologically complex and still not fully understood."

Do you even science? :D :P xD

Guilty as charged.
Im a lazy animal!
it was meant as an adjunct to the prior post #37,but got mishandled.It is visible though in the
description of the image of post #37 that these are rat-brains tho!

Couple more pics from one of the cited ones in the introduction:
"Occurrence and progression of dementia in a community population aged 75 years and older: relationship of antihypertensive medication use"

Aufzeichnedereren.JPG

hypatension.JPG

natriuresis.JPG

MMSE.JPG

Yanomami Indians,Analysts claim renin-angiotensin-aldosterone system
looks very good&healthy,that this is just normal!i want to believe them!

Aufzeichngffgfgen.JPG

Last edited:
..we need to get back to basics.
Then everything will be Fine!
The Yanomami look healthy,lets google them,and they do not have hypertension,
and all other variables are fine!We are all like those Yanomami,evolved around not much
NaCl!

SOMO

I believe we do not have a salt appetite,we have appetite for a range of Foods that have Umami - Metal-like taste.

The elephant in the room is: WHY?Why at all? Why Salt loading,the true needed amount is 500mg to 1500mg a day,
yet people consume at least 5x to 10x to 15x the amount.

If you look at the evidence,you find there is nothing,
and Peat is just mistaken and fell for "when low Sodium in Blood,then low Sodium in Body",which is just not true,
and he just doesnt know about "Osmotically neutral Sodium Retention" and that people are already salted to their gills.

Also metabolic Acidosis through Bicarbonate wasting,which then gets juggled with sodium bicarbonate like goofy in
those cartoons.

Nonsense.

If people didn't have salt cravings, they would just eat plain boiled potatoes without salt.

Ever made homemade potato chips without salt? Boring and not very appetizing.

Also I've been hospitalized 3x for low sodium. Never been hospitalized for too much sodium lol

Nonsense.

If people didn't have salt cravings, they would just eat plain boiled potatoes without salt.

Ever made homemade potato chips without salt? Boring and not very appetizing.

Also I've been hospitalized 3x for low sodium. Never been hospitalized for too much sodium lol

What did the medical professionals recommend?

SOMO

What did the medical professionals recommend?

They recommended to drink less water and consume more salt.

I was hospitalized after a bout of drinking a LOT of water after intense activity. It was a lot of water, but it didn't seem excessive. I only drank maybe a gallon within 3 hours, but that was enough water to excrete enough sodium for a hospitalization.

Astolfo

After all, is it safe or not? In amounts of 20 gr/day (therapeutic usage. drunken with a glass of water).

GorillaHead

Consider this. When people apply salt water on their skin. Many many people find their atopic dermatitis goes away in some cases permanently. So then when studies show that people with eczema have high sodium in their skin what’s going on here? When they blocked sodium channnels it helped atopic dermatitis a lot as well.

so what does sodium water on the skin displace sodium in the skin. Is this some osmosis ***t going on? I need to brush up on this basic science.

what displaces sodium. Is it potassium ?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals