Dietary Oils Management

OP
Ell

Ell

Is the broccoli cooked? I am still wondering what all you Poppy seed oil on.
I only cook broccoli for the girls who never had it raw but the flavor thing was the theme of the message, expect to see more written on that combo popping up. Meantime I also am wondering what I use Poppy seed oil on, I don't think I ever mentioned doing such a thing, wherever did you get the notion that I'm somehow fond of poppy seed oil ?????????

I only cook broccoli for the girls who never had it raw but the flavor thing was the theme of the message, expect to see more written on that combo popping up. Meantime I also am wondering what I use Poppy seed oil on, I don't think I ever mentioned doing such a thing, wherever did you get the notion that I'm somehow fond of poppy seed oil ?????????

Ohhhh I just went back and reread your statement, "I like poppy seeds on my rolls and sesame on my buns, just tastes sooo good !!" For dmsome reason I read it as "poppy seed oil on my bagels with sesame seeds." Oops! ?

Well, this is great and all, but tom me it seems to come down to the fact that Small fish with pufa have it bound to jodium. and so its pretty stable and oke to eat, making it a supplemental value to our defensive potential against pathogens.

I am thinking a couple whole sardines could have some benefits, frying them in refined coconut oil. It seems a way better thing to go astray on than pizza, pasta or avocados.

OP
Ell

Ell

I am thinking a couple whole sardines could have some benefits, frying them in refined coconut oil. It seems a way better thing to go astray on than pizza, pasta or avocados.
I guess I'm into a spraying mode lately. Like, I take some lamb chops. First brine for 2.5 hours in special electrolytes, then coat with special flour mixture, then egg, and finally special breadcrumb composition. But instead of deep frying, merely spray the breaded pieces with the special oil mix, and bake according to special heat.
Voila !! Fried food without any oily mess !!

I guess I'm into a spraying mode lately. Like, I take some lamb chops. First brine for 2.5 hours in special electrolytes, then coat with special flour mixture, then egg, and finally special breadcrumb composition. But instead of deep frying, merely spray the breaded pieces with the special oil mix, and bake according to special heat.
Voila !! Fried food without any oily mess !!

Sounds yummy! I have lamb chops in the freezer waiting to grill. I cook mine Mediterranean-style topping them with a goat cheese mashed with fresh oregano, lemon peel, garlic and a little olive. I will have to make that this weekend to post in my protein recipe thread!

OP
Ell

Ell

Sounds yummy! I have lamb chops in the freezer waiting to grill. I cook mine Mediterranean-style topping them with a goat cheese mashed with fresh oregano, lemon peel, garlic and a little olive. I will have to make that this weekend to post in my protein recipe thread!

hahaha, I never let this covid BS get me down, I figured about the soldiers at Valley Forge Pa in the Christmas of 1775 or whatever and they didn't even have shoes, so what they were fighting for sure was important, I bet there's millions around the world who would fare a winter like that, just to have a chance at a piece of freedom's glimmer.... Salt was important then as always. Pretty much any meat I make I brine, as is customary among many cooker types, Two shots (ounces) of solid salt into a quart. Sometimes I substitue KCl for a third the NaCl, IDK but KCl has a different and likeable character. Probably since before the railroads made NaCl the big seller, most salt before 1900 contained way more potassium. The idea is though, that during the brining you can also add other things in to the brine, like.... MSG. Oh no ! I'm about to be pelted by rocks ! But, a little MSG really is a great flavour enhancer, for the tiny amt. used and most ppl eat way more of it than I do so I get to have a little once in a while. 2 1/2 hours on the brining time. What a great pre-cooking treatment that "brining" is. Oppty' for experimentation !

hahaha, I never let this covid BS get me down, I figured about the soldiers at Valley Forge Pa in the Christmas of 1775 or whatever and they didn't even have shoes, so what they were fighting for sure was important, I bet there's millions around the world who would fare a winter like that, just to have a chance at a piece of freedom's glimmer.... Salt was important then as always. Pretty much any meat I make I brine, as is customary among many cooker types, Two shots (ounces) of solid salt into a quart. Sometimes I substitue KCl for a third the NaCl, IDK but KCl has a different and likeable character. Probably since before the railroads made NaCl the big seller, most salt before 1900 contained way more potassium. The idea is though, that during the brining you can also add other things in to the brine, like.... MSG. Oh no ! I'm about to be pelted by rocks ! But, a little MSG really is a great flavour enhancer, for the tiny amt. used and most ppl eat way more of it than I do so I get to have a little once in a while. 2 1/2 hours on the brining time. What a great pre-cooking treatment that "brining" is. Oppty' for experimentation !

I use to use MSG in a couple of my Chinese dishes, before learning how hard it is on the body, ten years ago. It is very bloating, swelling cells up to many many times more than their original size! Now not only did I throw out my jar of MSG, but I steer away from foods with it. Anything with it is beyond tasty for sure!

Last edited:

Ok I changed my mind when I pulled up my order and looked at the back of the sardines. Those figures don't even include the olive oil they are packed in yikes!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210916-152249_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20210916-152249_Samsung Internet.jpg
    220.9 KB · Views: 9
  • Screenshot_20210916-152303_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20210916-152303_Samsung Internet.jpg
    166.9 KB · Views: 8

PeskyPeater

Great things come in small PKG .
It seems the innocent lil fish sardine has lots of RNA (ribonucleic acid) . This is highly highly effective supplement, and related to uridine. actual Uridine IS in RNA. and it help repair gut and , when snorted brain lipids. ( not an advise). Too much u
uridine causes insulin resistance and liver problemss, its powerful.