Dietary Nitrates Can Cause Mania After Just Two Weeks Of Consumption

superGrover

Seems like nitrates seem to alter the type of gut flora: "the manic rats, the ones with nitrate in their diet, had different kinds of bacteria living in their guts than the control rats did".
I think cocoa can reverse this process and increase the proportion of harmless bacteria.
Cocoa Positively Modulates The Gut Microbe And Lowers TLRs And Inflammation

So avoid all nitrate containing foods like processed meats and cheese. Look at the labels, and do not buy foods which have sodium nitrate, sodium nitrite, potassium nitrate, and potassium nitrite as additives. Also avoid foods naturally high in nitrates such as most vegetables, especially spinach and beets.
Eat dark chocolate or cocoa powder to increase the good bacteria and lower inflammation markers
I read on this forum that cocoa raises NO as well I think.

From what I see at the Jumbo site (bio cheese) it just says salt. How do you know that that is sodium nitrate?

Vinero

I read on this forum that cocoa raises NO as well I think.

From what I see at the Jumbo site (bio cheese) it just says salt. How do you know that that is sodium nitrate?
Yes but cocoa also has other useful nutrients like magnesium and copper that help to detoxify excess NO. Dietary nitrates basically lower oxygen consumption of your cells, the same as what estrogen does. E249, E250, E251, and E252 are all E-nummers which are added as a preservative. They are all nitrates or nitrates. Check labels and avoid cheeses and meats containing these numbers. Kaliumnitriet, Natriumnitriet, Natriumnitraat, and Kaliumnitraat are the E-nummers which are dietary nitrates. But vegetables like Spinach and Beets contain also very high amounts of nitrate so avoid these vegetables.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals