diet of 100 year old bodybuilder

haidut

Forum Supporter
LucyL said:
He is also toothless.

Something to be expected of someone 100 years old. But even if he lost his teeth earlier I think it's a tradeoff most people would accept (assuming it was due to diet) - live to 100 and have no teeth or die with a handsome smile in your 60s.

chris

haidut said:
LucyL said:
He is also toothless.

Something to be expected of someone 100 years old. But even if he lost his teeth earlier I think it's a tradeoff most people would accept (assuming it was due to diet) - live to 100 and have no teeth or die with a handsome smile in your 60s.

Would someone eating high calcium at least, or Peat-ish, not be able to keep their teeth into the 100's?

haidut

Forum Supporter
chris said:
haidut said:
LucyL said:
He is also toothless.

Would someone eating high calcium at least, or Peat-ish, not be able to keep their teeth into the 100's?

Teeth are not dependent on calcium alone but many other factors like blood flow and T3. I posted several studies on athletes having bad teeth due to low T3 from over-exertion. So, in your 100 a person probably has very low levels of thyroid hormone as as such cannot repair less important tissues like teeth.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals