Diet advice for many calories for very active people that can’t eat a lot.

gaze

Motif,

If things are fine for you in general tho, i guess eating lots of white rice with ground beef like in the stefan eerdings vertical diet (or use potatoes). Other than that the usual fruit juice stuff and milk.

Personally i just came to the conclusion if the underlying issue is not resolved, eating tons of food for weight gain/size makes things just so much worse. had to learn that the hard way.
agreed. force feeding to gain weight with digestion problems for me causes much more problems/stress which lead to bacterial and liver problems. and any weight gain is usually not healthy weight rather stomach or neck bloat. if it's to be attempted however the safest meals to try are rice, meat, and butter as you mentioned, since they are the easiest to digest, high calorie meals with the lowest allergens. fish like scallops and cod are also easy to digest. ice cream and whole milk would work perfectly, except most people with digestion problems can't digest it properly

Oxbile combined with enzymes for supplementation with each big meal should help you make use of the food and assimilate it (altough if this helps/works it would just again indicate some issue with the organs). Might want to try that for 2-3 weeks.
any enzyme supplement recs?

Ben.

any enzyme supplement recs?

Masszyme from Biooptimizer is realy good but fairly expensive. Doctors best brand worked too for me. A brand that sells basic Pancreatic enzyme should sufficie too.
But disclaimer: i havent tried them "all" so there might be better/cheaper ones.

The only thing necessary to look out for for digestive support is that it contains the enzymes necessary for protein, fat and carb breakdown, which almost all digestive enzyme blend supplements have. They usually differ most of the time in strength and where the enzymes are derived from. Other than that ofcourse avoiding nasty fillers and ***t. If sideeffects occur, stop taking it ofcourse.

If you eat lots of grains with gluten then Peptidase DPP IV might be something one wants to have in the blend. If the meals you eat contains lots of milk, perhaps lactase would be good. But this is specific stuff so unless these bother you specifically i dont think its necessary to make a huge science project/study out of it.

I think most people benefit more from oxbile but thats just a hinch of mine.

OP
M

Motif

Over the last days I get crazy restless sometimes.
I don’t really know if it’s connected to being that active. Maybe I need more minerals ? Maybe I’m hydradted slightly ?
what do you guys think could cause this ?
Could it be that I really need teaspoons of salt daily from the sweating?

Are athletes usually doing this? I don’t think they do honestly