Didn't Peat For The Summer, Hairline Getting Destroyed Now

UltraSuperior

So yeah guys I became complacent and I was travelling with my GF for the summer. Started eating junkfood and restaurant meals every day. Thought it would be fine, that it's probably just my great genetics keeping my hair thick and having a perfect hairline.

Today I checked my right temple and it has been receding NOTICEABLY the last few days. It's definitely getting heavily attacked suddenly. I also noticed that I feel less energetic in general, have throat pain suddenly and am gaining a lot more fat.

Going cold turkey back on Peat diet and applying Minoxidil to my temple to regain the lost hairs. I should have trusted in Peat all along. This is a good lesson to learn. You WILL trigger bad epigenetics if you eat PUFA and other garbage.

Going to be looking to deplete PUFA from my body now. As soon as the hair on my temple regrows I'm starting another cycle of Test E.

Scenes

So yeah guys I became complacent and I was travelling with my GF for the summer. Started eating junkfood and restaurant meals every day. Thought it would be fine, that it's probably just my great genetics keeping my hair thick and having a perfect hairline.

Today I checked my right temple and it has been receding NOTICEABLY the last few days. It's definitely getting heavily attacked suddenly. I also noticed that I feel less energetic in general, have throat pain suddenly and am gaining a lot more fat.

Going cold turkey back on Peat diet and applying Minoxidil to my temple to regain the lost hairs. I should have trusted in Peat all along. This is a good lesson to learn. You WILL trigger bad epigenetics if you eat PUFA and other garbage.

Going to be looking to deplete PUFA from my body now. As soon as the hair on my temple regrows I'm starting another cycle of Test E.
You kept your hair on a cycle of test e? Better genetics than me my man...teach me your ways.

OP
UltraSuperior

UltraSuperior

You kept your hair on a cycle of test e? Better genetics than me my man...teach me your ways.

I don't really have any ways most of the men in my family have no balding at all that's probably why

tankasnowgod

How did you get " I should have trusted in Peat" and "applying minoxidil to my temple" in the same paragragh?