Did You Stop Shopping At Target?

amd

Are you boycotting these collaborators that help to indoctrinate and harm your children?

Target partners with org pushing for kids' genders to be secretly changed in schools without parental consent

Target Corporation is partnering with a K-12 education group for which focuses on getting districts to adopt policies that will keep parents in the dark on their child's in-school gender transition, providing sexually explicit books to schools for free, and integrating gender ideology at all levels of curriculum in public schools, Fox News Digital uncovered.

"GLSEN leads the movement in creating affirming... and anti-racist spaces for LGBTQIA+ students. We are proud of 10+ years of collaboration with GLSEN and continue to support their mission," Target said. The retail giant provides annual donations to GLSEN.

GLSEN calls for gender ideology to be integrated into all classes, even math. It provides educators instructions on how they can make math "more inclusive of trans and non-binary identities" by including "they/them" pronouns in word problems.

In another example, GLSEN recommended that teachers intervene if students are making graphs about sex and gender to ensure it includes the ideology supported by GLSEN. "When students are creating their own surveys, if they want to include data for biological sex, teachers need to be sure they include both intersex and other as choices."

a.png

Last edited:

Peachy

Yes. Had to buy a new iron the other day and resisted. Left it wrinkly. And I’m going above and beyond by returning things 💪🏼

0B2B8385-2D4A-49D9-9D68-FB49721432BF.jpeg

Pablo Cruise

When did the USA start having thousands of LBGT people that all these woke corporations seem to think they need to represent? 0.6% of population is transgender one source said so we have to endure all this pro LBGT stuff day and night? No one cares if you are queer. It does not matter. What matters is promoting it in our stores that serve the whole population.

By the way, NorthFace did a cross dress ad on its website. Reallly? Well I don't need Target or NorthFace. Smart business they think?

nomoreketones

This is a side show, a distraction to avoid facing the real issues of this country. What really is more important than anything else right now is the following:

1. Freedom of speech
2. Equal justice under the law
3. Free and fair elections
4. civil rights for all

Every one of these principles is under attack by the establishment which includes the US government. Who cares if Target displays some LGBTQIA+ items in their store?

Meanwhile evil people like Joe Biden, Merrick Garland, Mitch McConnell, and all the other people who are currently immune from prosecution and above the law are destroying the foundations that the United States of America was built upon. A new authoritarian state is being built from the ground up and half the right wingers are fixated on rainbows being displayed in a general merchandise retail store.

EvanHinkle

I look at this in a slightly different way… call me crazy, but I think the directives to engage in divisive business conduct is an internal self-destruct mechanism from those that shape agenda and commerce. By supporting, and then removing support for political causes, these companies, (pawns in a larger operation) serve to agitate both “left” and “right.” I believe the same forces that push “inappropriate” agendas at a business are very likely the same forces pushing for boycott of said business.

The self-destruct mechanism will leave fewer and fewer consumer choices in a marketplace already monopolized by just a few mega corporations at the top. Until… oopsie, we cancelled everyone except the last company standing…

Do whatever you want. For sure you should boycott businesses you disagree with, and support those you wish to, but this is just something that’s been on my mind lately with Bud Light and Target. These “movements” rarely feel organic.

Pablo Cruise

This is a side show, a distraction to avoid facing the real issues of this country. What really is more important than anything else right now is the following:

1. Freedom of speech
2. Equal justice under the law
3. Free and fair elections
4. civil rights for all

Every one of these principles is under attack by the establishment which includes the US government. Who cares if Target displays some LGBTQIA+ items in their store?

Meanwhile evil people like Joe Biden, Merrick Garland, Mitch McConnell, and all the other people who are currently immune from prosecution and above the law are destroying the foundations that the United States of America was built upon. A new authoritarian state is being built from the ground up and half the right wingers are fixated on rainbows being displayed in a general merchandise retail store.
Agree. The woke crap is just ONE of their distractions.

BTW, not an original thought, is all that Ukraine money going to Ukraine or maybe their globalist efforts? Who is throwing money at the WHO to plan for the World govt? We are? If anyone saw what went down in Geneva on Real America Voices, Steve Bannon, and reporting by Michelle Bachman then all should be concerned what the Globalists think we going to be. The WHO gets little press and they are not about your health.

Old Irenaeus

There have been several stories recently in the Wall Street Journal about how these poor corporations have been "drawn into the culture wars" against their will. I smell baloney.

I am hoping that TJMaxx isn't that way because I wouldn't mind picking up some more cheap 100% cotton bathing suits from there for the summer.

Pete Rey

All multinational corporations are pretty much united on this front. Good luck avoiding them all and living a modern life. Boycotts are not a serious threat to an oligopoly which also owns all the alternatives. I am sure the opinions of Anheuser Busch corporate have not changed, and that they are privately pleased with themselves for putting their product on everyone's lips.

It's up to local school boards to keep this stuff out of schools.

Peatful

Absolutely have

Dollar voting 101: the theoretical impact of consumer choice on producers' actions

No protesting in the streets
I just turn and walk away- probably forever btw
I don’t miss it….

Am i hurting their feelings?
Probably not
But i am uniting with my brothers and sisters
And that feels good

Veritas IV

It's not a distraction, i dont have the info before me but think of it as a 4(?) part credit score for corporations. If they lag behind in these requirements they'll no longer have access to capital.

Its a trade off for them, they know their stock price will sink but they hope to squeak by so they can still have access to this business capital i'm referring to.

Its all about the money for many or most of them, they never gave a darn about people, transgender or not.

If i can come back and link my sources i will, but i suspect some here already know what i'm talking about.

Summer

It's not a distraction, i dont have the info before me but think of it as a 4(?) part credit score for corporations. If they lag behind in these requirements they'll no longer have access to capital.

Its a trade off for them, they know their stock price will sink but they hope to squeak by so they can still have access to this business capital i'm referring to.

Its all about the money for many or most of them, they never gave a darn about people, transgender or not.

If i can come back and link my sources i will, but i suspect some here already know what i'm talking about.
Yeah I’m thinking you’re right. I’ve read about big banks having woke requirements for their borrowers, like their board of executives needing a certain percentage of XYZ group.

Peatful

This is excellent.
Won’t make me shop there
But great food for thought
Addresses some of what others have said above

View: https://www.instagram.com/reel/Csw_iaUAwzK/?igshid=NTc4MTIwNjQ2YQ%3D%3D&fbclid=IwAR3cKIlYAJUGg4RKv12Ihvls06jXbE-pGVzqybU-wKlUXByRB22i8DU5yzA_aem_th_AcX1_TsKpsrfQaRRWGhyW9_VoWrBUeyqxm2MxKmX8Xck2QWGBR4lgjUVotOMozz_Uyc

Also want to add this:

Peatful

Hope that video plays for you all

A Texas law that bans its municipalities from doing business with banks that have ESG policies against fossil fuels and firearms is driving down competition for borrowing and costing taxpayers millions in extra interest, according to a new study from Wharton.

In their paper, Wharton assistant finance professor Daniel Garrett and Ivan Ivanov, an economist with the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System, documented the financial impact of Senate Bills 13 and 19, which took effect Sept. 1, 2021. The legislation is aimed at protecting Texas’ reliance on the oil and gas and firearms industries by prohibiting local jurisdictions from contracting with banks that have adopted environmental, social, and corporate governance policies against those industries. That means cities can no longer use those banks as underwriters for municipal bonds, which are one of the main ways that cities raise money.

After Texas passed the law, five of the largest underwriters exited the market: JPMorgan Chase, Goldman Sachs, Citigroup, Bank of America, and Fidelity.

“This is a really big rule for the municipal space,” Garrett said. “This is not the first time we’ve seen states use municipal markets as a way to enforce bank behavior they want to see, but this is new in its scale in that five large banks left Texas. [They] used to underwrite about 35% of the debt in the market, so they’ve left a really big gap.”
[...]
In their study, the co-authors analyzed data from the first eight months of the law and estimated that Texas cities will pay an additional $303 million to $532 million in interest on $32 billion in bonds.

Veritas IV

Yeah I’m thinking you’re right. I’ve read about big banks having woke requirements for their borrowers, like their board of executives needing a certain percentage of XYZ group.
Yes! And to the replies after!

This is coming from the tippy top, the Malthusians that hide in obscurity! This is also one of the few times i get to utter that sentence, lol.

Mystery unravelled.

Pablo Cruise

Absolutely have

Dollar voting 101: the theoretical impact of consumer choice on producers' actions

No protesting in the streets
I just turn and walk away- probably forever btw
I don’t miss it….

Am i hurting their feelings?
Probably not
But i am uniting with my brothers and sisters
And that feels good
Like the comments. Uniting with brothers and sisters.....Target? I vaguely remember them.

area51puy

Forum Supporter
It’s a distraction we’re are on the brink of WW3

100 billion dollars and counting to Ukraine
Central bank digital currency track and controlling how you spend your money.

Tracking and controlling all websites

The who taking over a country sovereignty during a plandemic. This is just the tip of the spear.

Get the entire population distracted by isle of a store, while they take control of your money, movements and thoughts online and start WW3.

View: https://youtu.be/0AIgQghqvVo

View: https://youtu.be/miNauGNt4E4

View: https://youtu.be/6urS4l5b-6k

It’s so ******* obvious what they are doing but people fall for their bait while they take control of the world. They want china social credit score system, they want to control the internet, control what you eat. Control where you go. Put you in a outdoor prison.

Last edited:

area51puy

Forum Supporter
And the real problem isn’t the trans stuff in target but the BPA in all of those clothing and plastics feminizing the men in this country and probably making some of these gay men think they are women.

So the protest of target should be about Bpa in all of their products which is feminizing our children

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom