Did You Gain Or Lose Weight After Converting To Peat?

Gained or Lost

• Gained: Mostly Fat

• Gained: Mostly Lean Mass

• Gained: Mostly Water

• No Change

• Lost: Mostly Fat

• Lost: Mostly Lean Mass

• Lost: Mostly Water

Results are only viewable after voting.

sladerunner69

Avoid fat as in get just the RDA (65g/30%) or more like 10% of calories? 20%?

Is it effectively suggesting skim milk, orange juice, coconut oil, salt, gelatin, and weekly liver/oysters/mussels? Or the same with 1% milk replacing skim + coconut? Something else?

No the RDA is what got me to 235lbs. Because at 3000 calories a day that is more than 65 grams fat. I would say <10% fat calories is mandatory for me to not get overweight on peating. I also have low T and other problems from finasteride, so this is probably not true for most. I would have to drink skim milk and avoid most cheese other than a bit of parmesan. Instead of cream in my coffee I used whole milk. Sometimes I would drink 1% instead of skim milk but I would notice a small increase in fat after a couple weeks of that.

OP
B

baccheion

No the RDA is what got me to 235lbs. Because at 3000 calories a day that is more than 65 grams fat. I would say <10% fat calories is mandatory for me to not get overweight on peating. I also have low T and other problems from finasteride, so this is probably not true for most. I would have to drink skim milk and avoid most cheese other than a bit of parmesan. Instead of cream in my coffee I used whole milk. Sometimes I would drink 1% instead of skim milk but I would notice a small increase in fat after a couple weeks of that.
So, it would essentially be 1% milk and some juices/fruits (eg, 128 ounces 1% and 64 ounces from juice)? Is that sustainable or are other things needed (potatoes, eggs, etc)?

Would I be able to eventually consume 3,000 calories (1,000 over maintenance) with 25% as fat?

What if I'm ApoE 4/3?

sladerunner69

So, it would essentially be 1% milk and some juices/fruits (eg, 128 ounces 1% and 64 ounces from juice)? Is that sustainable or are other things needed (potatoes, eggs, etc)?

Would I be able to eventually consume 3,000 calories (1,000 over maintenance) with 25% as fat?

What if I'm ApoE 4/3?

Yes I think that would be fine. I know there are plenty of guys peating, eating more calories and fat than me, and with less bodyfat. I am a unique case considerring my endocrine chaos, I have low t, low dht, low 5ar function, low pregnenelone etc.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals