Did Solar Flares Kill Queen Elizabeth II?

Very strong solar flares began hitting the Earth, warping the geomagnetic field starting on the 3rd and continued till the day she died...

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
The solar weather has been really bad the last few weeks and definitely causing people issues. It's natural for deaths to increase during intense solar weather activity.

OP
W

PhilParma

It was solar flares + 5G. The Royal Medical team was experimenting with a Rife Frequency Machine in a last ditch effort to invigorate the Queen and extend her life. This machine caused a horrible accident wherein the solar and 5G electromagnetic frequencies condensed into powerful streams, like in the Ghostbusters movies. Unfortunately for the Queen, these streams crossed inside of the Buckingham Palace Medical Wing and, well, let's just say that the Queen's life wasn't the only one lost. Many civilian medical personnel and royal servants lost their lives in the disaster, but it's all being covered up by the BBC, as well as the entire global media cartel.

It was solar flares + 5G. The Royal Medical team was experimenting with a Rife Frequency Machine in a last ditch effort to invigorate the Queen and extend her life. This machine caused a horrible accident wherein the solar and 5G electromagnetic frequencies condensed into powerful streams, like in the Ghostbusters movies. Unfortunately for the Queen, these streams crossed inside of the Buckingham Palace Medical Wing and, well, let's just say that the Queen's life wasn't the only one lost. Many civilian medical personnel and royal servants lost their lives in the disaster, but it's all being covered up by the BBC, as well as the entire global media cartel.
With any other site i would have no doubts about this being satire, but here?? anybody's guess o_O

Happycat

The Queen wasn't at Buckingham Palace when she died.

PhilParma

With any other site i would have no doubts about this being satire, but here?? anybody's guess o_O
I'm dead serious. There is nothing funny about this event; our very way of life is at stake here. Please stay tuned for my upcoming Bitchute video, "Queen Elizabeth: Death By Ghostbusters?", where I break it all down. Preview thumbnail below:

QE2.jpg

Lollipop2

Where did you find out about this?

yerrag

Dammit.

I just canceled my Hubble Rife order.

Damn you!

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals