Did Ray Peat Delete An Article?

I'll be thankful if someone can help me find or link it to me the article which has this phrase/quote:

"Carbon dioxide protects cells in many ways. By bonding to amino groups, it can inhibit the glycation of proteins during oxidative stress, and it can limit the formation of free radicals in the blood; inhibition of xanthine oxidase is one mechanism (Shibata, et al., 1998). It can reduce inflammation caused by endotoxin/LPS, by lowering the formation of tumor necrosis factor, IL-8 and other promoters of inflammation (Shimotakahara, et al., 2008). It protects mitochondria (Lavani, et al., 2007), maintaining (or even increasing) their ability to respire during stress."

Ray Peat, PhD on Carbon Dioxide, Longevity, and Regeneration – Functional Performance Systems (FPS)

Life Depends on Carbon Dioxide CO²

I've tried to google search this: "It protects mitochondria (Lavani, et al., 2007), maintaining (or even increasing) their ability to respire during stress." site:raypeat.com

but no results.

lampofred

It's from his September 2009 newsletter "Reservatol, rate of living, CO2, and aging"

It's not on his website but someone created a thread on here a while ago with a file called "MEGA Master Ray Newsletter" which includes that newsletter in it

schultz

Ray only has about a quarter of his newsletters on his site. They are in the process of putting the other ones in digital format. I plan to buy them all if they make them available.

OP
Mr. God of Cars
It's from his September 2009 newsletter "Reservatol, rate of living, CO2, and aging"

It's not on his website but someone created a thread on here a while ago with a file called "MEGA Master Ray Newsletter" which includes that newsletter in it
Thank you.