did my face change from k2 and avoiding PUFA?

johnwester130

2012.png

2018.png

obviously my hair is shorter in the second pic

there also seems to be a dent in my forehead?

mangoes

I can’t see much of a difference tbh but also a straight passport photo to an angled selfie it’s hard to really see

OP
johnwester130

johnwester130

I can’t see much of a difference tbh but also a straight passport photo to an angled selfie it’s hard to really see

okay

this is a little better

Attachments

• untitled (1).png
    untitled (1).png
    56.2 KB · Views: 119

mrchibbs

I don't think there's anything out of the ordinary here.

Nigel Blake

The same thing which happens to 50% of men these days.
Thought this forum was about finding solutions and fixing these kind of problems. Clearly he must be doing something wrong for his health to be declining like this which is odd considering all the information on the forum.

Mrscorpion360

Thought this forum was about finding solutions and fixing these kind of problems. Clearly he must be doing something wrong for his health to be declining like this which is odd considering all the information on the forum.
Have you asked him, how he started balding and how he’s introduced to this forum???

OP
johnwester130

johnwester130

Except for the fact he is going bald... @johnwester130 Seriously, what the hell happened to you?

I didn't start peating until about 2015, so not in 2012 when the picture is taken

I developed some kind of mild heart failure and clogged artery by 2015 too which is why I decided to change my lifestyle.

keytothecity

When it comes to balding, this forum is about coping, not solutions. This forum can be responsible for this.
I will stop saying that when we get pictures like this in reverse.
@johnwester130
Shave your head, grow your beard out, chew on gum for hypertrophy and zygos gains, lift, cardio, low fap
Keep using k2 and calcium
You will look like a different person in a couple months doing that but thats my 2c
If you are bald you are not getting away with this ***t dude. Time to ogremaxx if you want respect from dudes and sex from ladies. If you don’t thats fine but this is just the reality.

OP
johnwester130

johnwester130

When it comes to balding, this forum is about coping, not solutions. This forum can be responsible for this.
@johnwester130
Shave your head, grow your beard out, chew on gum for hypertrophy and zygos gains, lift, cardio, low fap
You will look like a different person in a couple months doing that but thats my 2c
If you are bald you are not getting away with this ***t dude. Time to ogremaxx if you want respect from dudes and sex from ladies. If you don’t thats fine but this is just the reality.

That's not that important at the moment

I had developed low grade heart failure by then which I wanted to reverse.

I work underground with historical monuments and historical archives so it's not important to my job to have hair

Mrscorpion360

That's not that important at the moment

I work underground with historical monuments and historical archives so it's not important to my job to have hair
WTF low grade heart failure??? Are you serious?

mrchibbs

Indeed it is, but by reading this forum and Ray's work it quickly becomes evident that a lot of things have to seriously go wrong for young people to experience the degenerative states which are so common today. And most of these things are out of the control of the individual.

Hair loss or balding is not a cosmetic issue to which you can find a definite solution or fix. It's a sign of serious metabolic distress.

I was simply noting how premature hair loss or baldness in men pretty much defines the ''ordinary'' these days. It's not like @johnwester130 is a particularly striking case.

Nigel Blake

I didn't start peating until about 2015, so not in 2012 when the picture is taken
So peating for 4 years hasn't fix the balding problem, that is kinda concerning to me. Maybe you weren't doing it optimally until more recently?

Well did you?

Well that explains a few things. How long do you work underground/inside? Having hair usually indicates good health to a certain extent. Being bald with a naked face or gray/white hair are usually indicators of poor health....

mrchibbs

@johnwester130
On the contrary, it seems like this forum is one of the few places where you can actually investigate premature hair loss without the looming presence of the mainstream dogma.

OP
johnwester130

johnwester130

WTF low grade heart failure??? Are you serious?

I started making changes in late 2015 and avoiding PUFA. By then I had low grade heart failure. It's not that bad, you can live with it quite easily.

So peating for 4 years hasn't fix the balding problem, that is kinda concerning to me. Maybe you weren't doing it optimally until more recently?

Well did you?

Well that explains a few things. How long do you work underground/inside? Having hair usually indicates good health to a certain extent. Being bald with a naked face or gray/white hair are usually indicators of poor health....

What do you mean, naked face? I think my health has improved since 4 years ago, yes. My heart problems can still improve, I never solved it 100%

Nigel Blake

I was simply noting how premature hair loss or baldness in men pretty much defines the ''ordinary'' these days. It's not like @johnwester130 is a particularly striking case.
I would beg to differ. It is one thing for random person who just eats whatever without much thought to go bald or have health problems. It is another thing entirely when someone goes through countless hours of reserach to find the right foods to and avoid to prevent developing health issues but still develop the health issue anyways...

keytothecity

You speak as if most people here do. Would you be so kind to link me all those threads with before after pictures?

mrchibbs

I would beg to differ. It is one thing for random person who just eats whatever without much thought to go bald or have health problems. It is another thing entirely when someone goes through countless hours of reserach to find the right foods to and avoid to prevent developing health issues but still develop the health issue anyways...

''Peating'' is not a guaranteed protection against the effects of stress. It is a bit more subtle and involved than that.