did my face change from k2 and avoiding PUFA?

Scenes

Why ad hominem instead of adressing my points?
Are you a woman?

does that mean you are disagreeing with mrchibbs?

haidut nw5
RP nw3 couldn’t reverse his mpb in 30 years

xD
Listened to peat talk about the temperature of the brain and progesterone's ability to cool the frontal lobe and keep things stable across the whole brain. Sounded like over-excitation of the frontal lobe ie. overthinking, ruminating - high iq types and intellectuals often present with baldness. I always noticed anecdotally that dumb guys often had outstanding hairlines :)

Anyway, the system may require a drastic overhaul to push it in the right direction and recover. Perhaps this drastic overhaul is what MTF transgenders are doing. He said something like moving to high altitude for 6 months for the co2, and a very high ratio of calcium to phosphate would be powerful enough to create this drastic change to the organism. You'd also need to control for the pufa being released from tissue as you lose fat (if that's an issue for you).

On that note, here's the ultimate hair stack @Hans :
Co2 is the critical component.
Calcium carbonate supplementation has been helpful in stopping shedding and improving hair quality for people here. Lower your phosphate intake.
Vitamin e for curbing the effect of pufa in the bloodstream as it's being removed.
Highish(?) doses of progesterone to help cool the frontal lobe and balance/stabilise the temperature of the brain.
Calm your mind, stop thinking frantically, be at peace.

Last edited:

cyclops

high iq types and intellectuals often present with baldness. I always noticed anecdotally that dumb guys often had outstanding hairlines :)

I know you're saying you've noticed in your own experience, but I really dont think its true. I've know many intelligent people who have been both bald and had good hair and same thing with less smart people. Peat has pretty good hair ( I think above average for his age) and you can find many other brilliant scientists, artists, scholars, etc who have had good hairlines and course you can find brilliant bald as well. There may also simply be a larger percent of men with poor hair then good hair for other reasons.

Scenes

I know you're saying you've noticed in your own experience, but I really dont think its true. I've know many intelligent people who have been both bald and had good hair and same thing with less smart people. Peat has pretty good hair ( I think above average for his age) and you can find many other brilliant scientists, artists, scholars, etc who have had good hairlines and course you can find brilliant bald as well. There may also simply be a larger percent of men with poor hair then good hair for other reasons.
I wouldn't say low iq correlates with low metabolism at all, quite the opposite. I'm suggesting overactive minds. Thinking of the anxious/nervous but clever types. Or the incessantly worrying/overthinking types.

Further anecdotal evidence would be all the talk a few months back of homeless dudes having full heads of hair. This theory would suggest the majority of them don't have that overactive mind, which I would say from my experience working with them is true. Most have a basic mind (generalisation of course) that isn't thinking about too much = more even temperature brain = no frontal hair loss.

ronin570

This is highly controversial. Too many bald men on top of power structures. Add on top that they also have all the funds and incentives to hide hair loss as well with wigs and hair transplants (Elon Musk being an example) and you get extremely high numbers of bald succesful men. Highly unlikely that their metabolisms are failing them.

You don't need to look any further than Haidut to see you can not only be bald but also fat on top of that and be healthy/energetic.

I think it's more likely the case that hairloss often spirals into depression and then health problems as a result. Those who manage to really not give a **** (don't ask me how they do it) seem healthy to me. Acknowledge your own lookism.
I completely disagree with your idea that bald men running power apparatus are having good metabolisms. This concept is so silly to me, look at a picture of **** Cheney and tell me that guy has a good metabolism. They all get sallow evil looks, their appearance reflects their state. There are surely healthy ceo’s But just because these people make it to elderly age doesn’t mean they are healthy, the idea is laughable man. If you think these guys are healthy internally you’re deluded , I don’t think many of them go to sleep feeling at peace with god and themselves. If you don’t have autism it’s plain to see in their eyes . Go look up how Michael chertoff looks. Larry Silverstein. These guys look metabolically healthy to you?

GreekDemiGod

I just recently took a photoshoot with a DSLR camera. Just looking through the pics right now. It's without a doubt that my face has gotten wider. The midface / maxilla looks clearly wider compared to pics from 2 years ago, let's say. The mandible / jaw with seems to have stayed the same in width, although I do like to have a bit wider mandible.
Used to have an oval face. Now it's more diamond-ish.
It's likely that 10 months of Kuinone may have contributed. I also did mewing on and off, but not been consistent with it.

All it would take would be 3-5 people here who regrow at least one norwood, photo documented, with "lifestyle changes". I would expect people to do that for a forum if this forum is the reason they regrew hair.

Yet, I only find threads like this on HLT. HLT would be closing down within 2 years if people here had success and weren't just coping.

This forum obviously fails to explain or just flat out denies:

The role of E in mpb.

The fact that fda drugs work.

The fact that there are otherwise healthy looking bald men.

The fact that there are otherwise unhealthy looking men with hair.

So if you do your research here, keep in mind that no one here regrows hair. There are still interesting hair discussions here though, but it should be a hobby lol

ursidae

I've noticed that the skulls of male animals are broader than those of the female ones and tend to get wider in the years past puberty

baccheion

I just recently took a photoshoot with a DSLR camera. Just looking through the pics right now. It's without a doubt that my face has gotten wider. The midface / maxilla looks clearly wider compared to pics from 2 years ago, let's say. The mandible / jaw with seems to have stayed the same in width, although I do like to have a bit wider mandible.
Used to have an oval face. Now it's more diamond-ish.
It's likely that 10 months of Kuinone may have contributed. I also did mewing on and off, but not been consistent with it.
Did fWHR change? Anything else is soft tissue (ie, irrelevant).

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals